Windows 10: sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

Discus and support sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sculpt key board issue. i have 16 keys that don’t worki keep getting stuck in a loop of the same yes or no questions when trying to reach support. in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by simba5674, Jan 19, 2022.

1. simba5674 Win User

sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

sculpt key board issue. i have 16 keys that don’t worki keep getting stuck in a loop of the same yes or no questions when trying to reach support. in none of the trouble shooting does anything help. i have tried different computers as well. keys that dont work are back space ryui fghjk vbnm,/is there a phone # i can simply call that doesn’t tell me a website to go tois there a chat or email address i can use without a bunch of yes and no questions? all answers are no nothing helps

:)

simba5674, Jan 19, 2022

2. Sculpt keyboard key issue, deassembly

I have a sculpt keyboard which I quite like. Unfortunately the g key has started not working consistently. I can't be sure, but with other keyboards, taking the cover off and removing debris would resolve the issue. How can I take the keyboard apart, at
    least enough to get underneath the keys? Also, I was searching for a proper forum for this and could not find a Microsoft hardware forum, there must be one, any suggestions?

Bobby Doogle, Jan 19, 2022
  3. keys not working on key board

= & ] keys not working on the key board

cliffordD'Souza, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Julie Ram Win User

key board keys not working

Thank you for making it clear for us that you're using a laptop. For further assistance with your keyboard concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the keyboard and the mouse drivers on your laptop and check if it helps. To do so, follow the
    steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard and click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, double click on the Keyboard option.
    • It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then, right click on it.
    • Click the Uninstall button.
    • Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.
    • Repeat the same for mouse and other pointing devices.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you update to the latest Keyboard drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know if it makes any difference on your device.

Julie Ram, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

1. sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work - Similar Threads - sculpt key board

2. key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  3. key board issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  4. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  5. Key board issue

Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  6. Key board issue

7. sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work: sculpt key board issue. i have 16 keys that don’t worki keep getting stuck in a loop of the same yes or no questions when trying to reach support. in none of the trouble shooting does anything help. i have tried different computers as well. keys that dont work are back space...
  8. sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work

sculpt key board issue . i have 16 keys that dont work: sculpt key board issue. i have 16 keys that don’t worki keep getting stuck in a loop of the same yes or no questions when trying to reach support. in none of the trouble shooting does anything help. i have tried different computers as well. keys that dont work are back space...
  9. keys not working on key board

keys not working on key board: = & ] keys not working on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-working-on-key-board/7101ce61-2647-4ad1-9a1f-46f6d1ccb726
  10. key board issue with @

key board issue with @: My key boad has suddenly started tying “ instead of @ and @ in place of “ so the keys appear to have turned round. How do I correct this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-issue-with/bdfd0cd3-ee7b-4b3d-9afd-0580eeb720a1