Windows 10: SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

Discus and support SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a Sculpt keyboard and mouse in April of last year. Over the course of normal usage I noticed a crack has developed between the left space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TedChavez, Aug 10, 2020.

1. TedChavez Win User

SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

I purchased a Sculpt keyboard and mouse in April of last year. Over the course of normal usage I noticed a crack has developed between the left space bar and the letter "B".

Am I able to get this replaced?

Kind regards, Ted

:)

TedChavez, Aug 10, 2020

2. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?

DannySpence, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already tried all of these steps.

My system works fine with another mouse. But I'm still unable to use the Sculpt mouse since updating M & K Center

le squirrel, Aug 10, 2020
  4. SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse
    does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, which I cannot use.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. No improvement.

The mouse is on the list of supported devices and I'm surprised by this issue as I have never heard such a problem before. It is my second Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Krzysztof

KrzysztofKożurno, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

1. SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE - Similar Threads - SCULPT KEYBOARD MOUSE

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator: Up until last week the above was working fine. The keyboard, mouse and the calculator type item were all speaking to the pc. All of sudden the keyboard stopped working but the other 2 items still functioned. After numerous chatting sessions with Microsoft where they gave...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging: Hi there - I have the Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse. Both frequently lag when used with my laptop and Samsung monitor. I know this isn't a memory issue because the laptop's included keyboard and mouse work fine, and the computer is new with 32 GB of RAM. Has anyone else...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse - SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!: What's crazy, is I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I loved the ergonomic keyboard and mouse! What is awful about this product and why I will not recommend it is the dongle. The dongle is specific to your devices only so there's no replacement, but it also sticks out of the side of...
  8. Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  9. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  10. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard: I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?...