Windows 10: Sculpt keyboard function keys

Discus and support Sculpt keyboard function keys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a sculpt keyboard and trying to get use to it, the first thing I wanted to do was mute the sound (blue function on F10) and I couldn't figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomMc379, Aug 20, 2018.

1. TomMc379 Win User

Sculpt keyboard function keys

Just got a sculpt keyboard and trying to get use to it, the first thing I wanted to do was mute the sound (blue function on F10) and I couldn't figure out what combination of keys got to that function. Couldn't find anything on the web that addressed this.

Is there another way (hot key or something) to access the blue functions of the function keys?

While the hard switch in the upper corner works it really isn't very practical.

:)

TomMc379, Aug 20, 2018

2. Sculpt keyboard key issue, deassembly

I have a sculpt keyboard which I quite like. Unfortunately the g key has started not working consistently. I can't be sure, but with other keyboards, taking the cover off and removing debris would resolve the issue. How can I take the keyboard apart, at
    least enough to get underneath the keys? Also, I was searching for a proper forum for this and could not find a Microsoft hardware forum, there must be one, any suggestions?

Bobby Doogle, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Where is the insert key on the sculpt keyboard?

Where is the insert key on the sculpt keyboard? Or what is the key combination to turn it off?

* Moved from Insider

KathleenHurlbutt, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Sculpt keyboard function keys

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Function Keys

I found the little blue/white switch at the very top-right corner of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, but I can't figure out half of the stupid little blue symbols. Why isn't there documentation to tell what these things mean? If there is, where is it?
    It didn't come with the keyboard, and the two "manuals" I downloaded don't help at all.

Stephen-Derby, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Sculpt keyboard function keys

1. Sculpt keyboard function keys - Similar Threads - Sculpt keyboard function

2. New microsoft sculpt keyboard not functioning according to keyboard layout and doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New microsoft sculpt keyboard not functioning according to keyboard layout and doesn't...: My new microsoft sculpt keyboard doesn't match pictures on the web. In particular, the lower left "shift" button is very small. In addition, several buttons do not produce on screen what they indicate on the physical keyboard. For example, the @ and " functions are reversed...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, the type that is split and has a function/media toggle for F1-F12 in the top right of the keyboard.I'm not sure exactly what happened but at some point today the buttons somehow switched to all "media" mode. Meaning that when I press F2,...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, the type that is split and has a function/media toggle for F1-F12 in the top right of the keyboard.I'm not sure exactly what happened but at some point today the buttons somehow switched to all "media" mode. Meaning that when I press F2,...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Feature Request: Ability to assign function modifier key to Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard via...

Feature Request: Ability to assign function modifier key to Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard via...: It would be very convenient to be able to assign a function modifier key to one of the assignable buttons on the Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard like the calculator function. Other keyboards have a dedicated function modifier key. Depressing the assigned function modifier key in...
  7. Delete key on Sculpt keyboard will not work

Delete key on Sculpt keyboard will not work: My Delete key suddenly quit working, the key will function but not delete.The keyboard is a Sculpt Comfort received on 12/25/2021Thanks in advanceGary* Moved from Mobile Devices...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard FN KEY

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard FN KEY: Hi. I am trying to find a key combination to be used as fn key instead the horrible fn swtich in Sculpt Keyboard. It is so annoying and super weird this design decision from Microsoft team to have such trade off like a fn switch. The keyboard is absolutely brilliant though...
  9. Keyboard Function Keys

Keyboard Function Keys: I would like to know if there is a way to make it so (for example) if I hit F2, it will actually do F2 instead of changing my screen brightness. I know you can do this by holding down FN, but I want to know if there is a way I can do that without holding down FN....
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsift keyboard scult comfort f3 button

2. what is the blue white switch for on my microsoft sculpt keyboard?