Windows 10: Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Discus and support Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ManjunathaLakshmana, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Hi,

I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after connecting the dongle.

Regards,

Manjunatha Lakshmana

:)

ManjunathaLakshmana, Jul 24, 2020

2. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?

DannySpence, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Hi,

I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories
    after connecting the dongle.

Regards,

Manjunatha Lakshmana

ManjunathaLakshmana, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working

Hi,

I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories
    after connecting the dongle.

Regards,

Manjunatha Lakshmana

ManjunathaLakshmana, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

1. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working - Similar Threads - Sculpt keyboard mouse

2. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set keyboard not working: Hi, I am using the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set. I like the keyboard and mouse shape that makes me feeling comfortable when using it. But recently I have encountered an issue. My keyboard is not working. I tried changing the batteries, it worked for a short while maybe 5 to...
  4. sculpt mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sculpt mouse not working: I've a Microsoft Sculpt mouse that stopped working. I've run the troubleshooter tool, but this didn't fix the issue. I've checked the bluetooth driver for updates - none. I don't see it listed in the Devices and Printers - I do see a HID-compliant Mouse I think it's the mouse...
  5. Sculpt Mouse not working

Sculpt Mouse not working: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the sculpt comfort mouse, hoping someone can help me. I'm using the sculpt mouse on my laptop, which is pretty good at first, sometimes the mouse is lag but still acceptable. but recently things have gotten worse, sometimes when I am...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard not working

Sculpt Keyboard not working: My Sculpt keyboard stopped working. I believe its a hardware issue as the mouse works, but the keyboard doesn't. I have tested on multiple systems, replaced the batteries and updated firmware. I am trying to figure out how to get a replacement under warranty, but they...
  7. SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: I purchased a Sculpt keyboard and mouse in April of last year. Over the course of normal usage I noticed a crack has developed between the left space bar and the letter "B". Am I able to get this replaced? Kind regards, Ted...
  8. Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse&Keyboard detected but not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse&Keyboard detected but not working: I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard. I connect the dongle and it is detected - [ATTACH] I also tried updating the drivers, installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center. There, I see that it is indeed detected and I can change the settings - but the...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the...