Windows 10: Sculpt Keyboard not working

Discus and support Sculpt Keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Sculpt keyboard stopped working. I believe its a hardware issue as the mouse works, but the keyboard doesn't. I have tested on multiple systems,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SculptGuy, Oct 20, 2020.

1. SculptGuy Win User

Sculpt Keyboard not working

My Sculpt keyboard stopped working. I believe its a hardware issue as the mouse works, but the keyboard doesn't. I have tested on multiple systems, replaced the batteries and updated firmware. I am trying to figure out how to get a replacement under warranty, but they don't make it easy! Can anyone help? I am in Canada.

:)

SculptGuy, Oct 20, 2020

2. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke

Hello Kit,

An outdated or incompatible driver can be one of the possible factors why this issue occurs. That being said, I suggest you to Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key + S on your keyboard.
    2. Type Troubleshoot and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen prompt.

Also suggest you to go the link below and download the latest drivers for the keyboard and see if it helps to resolve the issue:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Oct 20, 2020
  3. My Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard stopped working

Normally when someone performs a long checklist like that they interact with me on at least a few of the steps. In ten years daily in forums helping over 100,000 people this is how I've come to know when the steps really get done.

What driver date and version is installed for the sculpt keyboard?

What is the make and model of the sculpt keyboard?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Sculpt Keyboard not working

Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?

DannySpence, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Sculpt Keyboard not working

1. Sculpt Keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Sculpt Keyboard working

2. Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt keyboard: I have a sculpt keyboard that has never worked very well sometimes not all keys work, sometimes no keys work.I bought it on 5/14/22 and I'm hoping I can get a new keyboard under warranty.Gratitude,Kenneth Fischer828 989 3115...
  3. Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt keyboard: I have a sculpt keyboard that has never worked very well sometimes not all keys work, sometimes no keys work.I bought it on 5/14/22 and I'm hoping I can get a new keyboard under warranty.Gratitude,Kenneth Fischer828 989 3115...
  4. Sculpt keyboard, Numeric keyboard doesn't work

Sculpt keyboard, Numeric keyboard doesn't work: I have a Sculpt Keyboard, main keyboard and mouse are working normal, but numeric keyboard doesn't. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard-numeric-keyboard-doesnt-work/df57ba8e-8823-4cae-8889-c72be18376da
  5. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Keyboard stopped working: 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Keyboard stopped working: 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled...
  7. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: A few weeks ago my wireless keyboard stopped working, thought it was the batteries and changed them. It worked for a few minutes, and as soon as stopped typing for a bit, the keyboard stopped. If I jiggle or remove the battery and replace then it works again until I stop...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working: I just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. The mouse and number pad are working fine but the keyboard isn't. I check the drivers and it says the device is working but i'm not getting any response from it. I checked the batteries, they are fine and a...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: I got a new Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and it's not connecting to my laptop. The mouse works fine, but the keyboard isn't and neither is the number pad. What I've tried so far: I've tried it on two Windows 10 laptops, didn't work on either. I've updated the drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt ergonomic keyboard not responding

2. ms sculpt keyboard stopped working