Windows 10: Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

Discus and support Sculpt Keyboard stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Helaine53, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Helaine53 Win User

Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled software, but to no avail. I did note that there had been an update to the stand-alone version of Office that I use previous to the present problem. I have searched for solutions but not have resolved my problem.

:)

Helaine53, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

1. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working - Similar Threads - Sculpt Keyboard stopped

2. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working: I have had the same Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard for the last 5 months, and it has worked great! I have a Macbook Pro and connect the keyboard with the USB dongle. Unfortunately this week in the middle of typing something out, the keyboard completely stopped working. I have...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working: I have had the same Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard for the last 5 months, and it has worked great! I have a Macbook Pro and connect the keyboard with the USB dongle. Unfortunately this week in the middle of typing something out, the keyboard completely stopped working. I have...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Keyboard stopped working: 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

Sculpt Keyboard stopped working: 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stopped Working

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stopped Working: My Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard has stopped working on my Lenovo T440p. The mouse and number pad still work fine. I cleaned the battery contact points, put in new batteries, rebooted, updated Windows, rebooted, tried a different USB port. Still nothing. There's no...
  8. Sculpt Keyboard Number pad stopped working

Sculpt Keyboard Number pad stopped working: Hi, in july my workers compensation group bought me home office equipment. This included a sculpt keyboard. Due to covid I went back to work in September and was sent home again 3 days ago. Now the number pad on my keyboard is not working at all. Can you help me?...
  9. Sculpt Keyboard Stops Responding

Sculpt Keyboard Stops Responding: I've had a Sculpt keyboard for about 6 months. Starting yesterday, it stopped responding to any input, until the batteries were replaced. Upon re-inserting the batteries, it will worked for about 30 seconds, then stopped responding again. This has happened with multiple sets...
  10. MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working: Microsoft sculpt keyboard stopped working. I have 2 and they both stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-keyboard-suddenly-stopped-working/ee5ec996-0e6b-4077-9581-dbbb8176b2f7