Windows 10: Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green

Discus and support Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; USB mouse is working and Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse shows "paired", but can't activate on screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kupuna, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Kupuna Win User

Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green

USB mouse is working and Sculpt Bluetooth Mouse shows "paired", but can't activate on screen.

:)

Kupuna, Nov 8, 2020

2. Wedge Mobile Keyboard: Pairing Mode (blinking green/red)?

I tried to set the Wedge Mobile Keyboard in pairing mode as described in the manual but it does not work for me:

'Press and hold the Connect button on the underside of the device for 3 to 5 seconds. A small light on the front of the device blinks green and red alternately...'

In my case it is blinking green but not green and red alternately. Any hints?

Pairing mode is not enabled, keynoard not seen by the pc.

I have used the keyboard with an HP Omni 10 before and pairing was successful then. But this is a long time ago and the HP is broken now. I have substituted it by a Dell Venue 10 Pro. The wedge mouse is paired successfully but I am not able to enter the
    pairing mode of the wedge keyboard. No blinking green and red alternately...

Any hints or tips?

Best regards,

Frank (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

FrankSchwedler, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green

Sculpt Mouse Not Working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please let me assist you.

• What is the Make and Model of the Sculpt Mouse?

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Re-add the device to the system.

If the Bluetooth connection cannot be established, you may have to remove the unresponsive device from the system and then add it back.

1. On your computer, on Search tab, type
    Control Panel, tap Control Panel from the search results, and then tap
    Add devices and printers.

2. If the unresponsive Bluetooth device is listed, select it and then click
    Remove.

3. To reconnect the device to your computer, press and hold the Connect button on the underside of the device for a few seconds. When the light on top of the device blinks red and green, the device is discoverable to other
    Bluetooth devices for 2 minutes.

4. When the mouse is listed, select it, and follow the instructions to successfully connect the device.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

1. Press
    Windows key + X, select Control panel.

2. Change the
    view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on
    troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

5. Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also refer, Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth® issues:

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/mouse/wireless-bluetooth

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green

1. Sculpt Mouse Blinks Red and Green - Similar Threads - Sculpt Mouse Blinks

2. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  3. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  4. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sculpt Mouse not working

Sculpt Mouse not working: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the sculpt comfort mouse, hoping someone can help me. I'm using the sculpt mouse on my laptop, which is pretty good at first, sometimes the mouse is lag but still acceptable. but recently things have gotten worse, sometimes when I am...
  6. CPU red light blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU red light blinking: Hi all, My display is working fine but CPU red light wont stop blinking.so whats the man reason behind?-if you could be any help-THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-red-light-blinking/09877bfa-79b4-4080-9eae-d257be71d9d7
  7. LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.: Hello....my Hrd drive LED light is staying in red but not blinking constantly! Pls help! : I also think that the topic is wrong...sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/led-light-constantly-redis-not-blinking/202083f9-7e20-4dfd-9912-31362acd1880
  8. Red/Blue/Green Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of the button or shift...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, I have recently bought a sculpt ergonomic mouse and I really like the shape and feel, I just cant get it to work properly. I have tried a few different mouse pads and even tried the desk but it just doesn't seem to work properly. Is there a certain type of mouse pad i...