Windows 10: Sculpt Mouse not working

Discus and support Sculpt Mouse not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the sculpt comfort mouse, hoping someone can help me. I'm using the sculpt mouse on my laptop, which is pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HoàngToàn, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Sculpt Mouse not working

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with the sculpt comfort mouse, hoping someone can help me.

I'm using the sculpt mouse on my laptop, which is pretty good at first, sometimes the mouse is lag but still acceptable. but recently things have gotten worse, sometimes when I am using it, the connection between the mouse and the laptop is suddenly disconnected for unknown reasons, bluetooth on the machine is also disabled accordingly. I tried reinstalling the bluetooth driver a few times, having to reconnect all my devices, which was very inconvenient indeed. Today after trying to repair the driver on the computer and trying to reconnect it, a message board appears and requires entering a password to connect to the mouse??? I can't believe my eyes anymore @@ what the hell is going on??? Helpless, so I turned it off and put it aside.

Does MS have an update to my sculpt comfort mouse? Or can someone help me fix this?

Thank you very much.

:)

HoàngToàn, Apr 17, 2021
  2. yahanna Win User

MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already tried all of these steps.

My system works fine with another mouse. But I'm still unable to use the Sculpt mouse since updating M & K Center

le squirrel, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Sculpt Mouse not working

Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Sculpt Mouse not working

1. Sculpt Mouse not working - Similar Threads - Sculpt Mouse working

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sculpt mouse not working

sculpt mouse not working: I've a Microsoft Sculpt mouse that stopped working. I've run the troubleshooter tool, but this didn't fix the issue. I've checked the bluetooth driver for updates - none. I don't see it listed in the Devices and Printers - I do see a HID-compliant Mouse I think it's the mouse...
  6. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working: I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working. The keyboard works properly, but it seems like the usb receiver is not getting the mouse. The battery is fine. Tried with new ones and the...
  7. Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  8. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of the button or shift...
  10. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only: Mouse is a couple of years old. Just started to install it. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003 Works on Lenovo Laptop with Windows 1o Home ' On Desktop with Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1903, Build 18362, when...