Windows 10: Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection

Discus and support Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Sculpt Mouse keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection on my Lenovo Yoga 920 / Win10 1803. I've tried removing/adding it again, and disabling power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohairrug66, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection

My Sculpt Mouse keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection on my Lenovo Yoga 920 / Win10 1803. I've tried removing/adding it again, and disabling power management (not allowing Windows to turn off Bluetooth in power mgmt. settings). It will eventually show up under Add a Device in Bluetooth, but inevitably just stops working randomly - sometimes hours, sometimes days later. Drivers are up to date. Are they just crap?

:)

mohairrug66, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Dallas G Win User

Windows 10 and Microsoft Sculpt touch mouse

Hi, I recently upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10. After upgrading my microsoft sculpt touch mouse stopped working. The mouse connects and says it is paired, but when I try to move it seems to disconnect. If I connect my bluetooth to my wireless speaker
    it works normally, so I'm thinking my card is working fine.

When I'm in the settings screen under bluetooth I connect the mouse, when I move the mouse the computer thinks (those dots move across the screen above the name of the mouse) then the installing bar appears under the name of the mouse for a bit, then it
    says connected. This repeats if i move the mouse continuously or after settings says the computer is connected.

In device manager it says all devices are running the latest drivers, including the mouse and everything listed under bluetooth.

I have a Dell XPS 15z

bluetooth is Intel Centrino wireless bluetooth 3.0 + High Speed adapter

Mouse is microsoft sculpt touch mouse

Thanks for your help

Dallas G, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Hi there,

My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse and to request new pairing on PC side. Then it is paired and connected, it works for a while, and then again connection is definitely lost and I need to redo all the stuff above.

Drivers (mouse and bluetooth radio) are up-to-date as said by Windows itself.

Anyone had this kind of problem? Any idea on how to solve it?
    I think it is linked to my update from WIN 7 to WIN 10.

Many thanks by advance!

quetzalcoatl, Oct 31, 2018
  4. mctroness Win User

Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection

Sculpt Comfort Mouse Freezing Issues - Windows 10

My issue has gotten better over time. Initially, after the upgrade, my Bluetooth mouse would not stay connected at all. When I searched for Bluetooth, as another suggested, there would be no option for Bluetooth settings. The search results would only
    suggest browsing the web.

About two weeks later, the search results would allow me to find Bluetooth settings. My sculpt mouse would be visible and "paired", but not connected. If I waited about 5 seconds, then the mouse would connect and I could continue using it. My mouse drops
    connection about once every 30 minutes so I have to repeat these steps often.

As of early Oct, my mouse is staying connected more. I assume that Microsoft is sending patches to my laptop which are improving the Bluetooth connectivity. It's quite a relief.

mctroness, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection

1. Sculpt Touch Mouse continually drops Bluetooth connection - Similar Threads - Sculpt Touch Mouse

2. Disable Windows touch tab: Sculpt Comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Windows touch tab: Sculpt Comfort mouse: I would like to disable the Windows touch tab on my Sculpt Comfort mouse. It is too sensitive and triggers repeatedly when I do not want it to do so. How do I do this?* Moved from Mobile Devices* OS not specified...
  3. Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

Bluetooth and Pairing the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse: I updated my Surface Pro 6 to Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.450 and I now can't pair the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. I have tried the troubleshooter, the deleting with a reboot and the updating of the Sculpt Touch driver in device manager and I still can't pair...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Bluetooth Connection

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Bluetooth Connection: Hi there, I have a notebook for almost two years and all ports are USB-C. Will I have to purchase an adaptor to plug old USB sent with Microsoft Keyboard or is it possible to connect it through bluetooth or any other way? Thanks...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 Repeatedly drops connection

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 Repeatedly drops connection: I've done ALL the troubleshooting steps on ALL the other forums regarding this piece of junk repeatedly dropping connection. It still does it. How do we stop this piece of garbage from repeatedly dropping connection before I file Consumer Complaints? There is no "wake...
  6. Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios

Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios: I have two new (2018-19) pcs running windows 10 which have both have bluetooth connectivity and have used it recently. However after pairing the Microsoft sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse to these computers the mouse would run for a while and then drop off. I thought it was the...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Causing Bluetooth Earbuds to Cut Out

Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Causing Bluetooth Earbuds to Cut Out: Hi, I recently got a pair of Soundpeats Truefree Wireless Earbuds and when I try to use them in conjunction with my Microsoft Sculpt Touch mouse the audio cuts out every few seconds. If I shut off the mouse there are no more audio issues. Anyone have any ideas? If it...
  8. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth issue | Microsoft sculpt touch mouse stopped working suddeny

Windows 10 Bluetooth issue | Microsoft sculpt touch mouse stopped working suddeny: Hello, I have windows 10 Pro version 1803 OS Build 17134.345 installed on Dell XPS 15 9560. Wireless model (bluetooth) Killer-Wireless-AC-1535 Microsoft sculpt touch mouse was paired and working without any issues for years. Suddenly this morning ,it stopped working....
  10. Bluetooth Designer (mouse + keyboard) drops WiFi 802.11n connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Designer (mouse + keyboard) drops WiFi 802.11n connection: When connecting my laptop HP Pavilion cc506la (bluetooth 4.2) to my bluetooth designer mouse, after a few seconds, it drops the WiFi connection and makes it unstable, not usable at all. How do I repair this? All drivers are up to date and Windows 10 is up to date as well....