Windows 10: SD and USB detection

Discus and support SD and USB detection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I have had the computer I have had issues with my external hard drive connecting, I have to insert it at weird angle. I have never had an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronW_10, Apr 25, 2020.

1. AaronW_10 Win User

SD and USB detection

Since I have had the computer I have had issues with my external hard drive connecting, I have to insert it at weird angle. I have never had an issue with my SD cards connecting until recently. The don't detect when I insert them. If I reboot the computer and insert the card it detects for a moment then I get a message to please insert the disk.

I have tried multiple cards and none of them are working. All the cards and usb work in my laptop.

I have tried to update the drives and uninstall them and nothing seems to be working.

:)

AaronW_10, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Kol12 Win User

SD card detection.

I have a micro SD card that my phone detects and can access but when I plug it into the PC with a USB/SD card reader the PC can't open it. It appears in My PC as a drive but with no space consumed bar on it. When I double click to open the PC hangs and sometimes loses it's screen. What could be the issue?

Kol12, Apr 25, 2020
  3. jdsumaro Win User
    Sd Card Not Detected

My Sd Card is not detected in my computer but the Device is showing in Disk Management.

in Disk Management is showing no media and nor any space to allocate
    here is the screenshot for the problem

jdsumaro, Apr 25, 2020
  4. SD and USB detection

dorsetknob, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

SD and USB detection

1. SD and USB detection - Similar Threads - USB detection

2. Windows only detecting one of the two HASP USB dongles at a time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows only detecting one of the two HASP USB dongles at a time.: I have two software packages, ETAP and ASPEN oneliner, that I need to run simultaneously. They both require a USB/HASP dongle to run and when I run the applications separately they work fine but when I insert the second dongle and try to open the second application it fails...
  3. Windows only detecting one of the two HASP USB dongles at a time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows only detecting one of the two HASP USB dongles at a time.: I have two software packages, ETAP and ASPEN oneliner, that I need to run simultaneously. They both require a USB/HASP dongle to run and when I run the applications separately they work fine but when I insert the second dongle and try to open the second application it fails...
  4. USB port not detecting external devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port not detecting external devices.: I am having a PC running Windows 11.I am trying to connect a Kobo Clara HD e-Reader to my laptop. I can see my reader is charging when connected to my PC. But I am unable to view the explorer like before to transfer files into it.This used to be working fine several months...
  5. USB port not detecting external devices.

USB port not detecting external devices.: I am having a PC running Windows 11.I am trying to connect a Kobo Clara HD e-Reader to my laptop. I can see my reader is charging when connected to my PC. But I am unable to view the explorer like before to transfer files into it.This used to be working fine several months...
  6. After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected: After updating Windows 11 with the cumulative update 23H2 - KB5036893 the USB-C monitor is no Longer Detected. I checked the behaviour with various USB-C docking stations from Lenovo and Dell and different monitor types from Lenovo and Samsung, but the behaviour is always the...
  7. After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected

After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected: After updating Windows 11 with the cumulative update 23H2 - KB5036893 the USB-C monitor is no Longer Detected. I checked the behaviour with various USB-C docking stations from Lenovo and Dell and different monitor types from Lenovo and Samsung, but the behaviour is always the...
  8. My usb controller can't be detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My usb controller can't be detected: i need help, at first were normal when I used my usb controller start with nemesis and x360 controller. But when it comes when I use PS3 controller and installed scptoolkit, then my nemesis controller undetected from game option when I uninstalled this scptoolkit. same thing...
  9. My usb controller can't be detected

My usb controller can't be detected: i need help, at first were normal when I used my usb controller start with nemesis and x360 controller. But when it comes when I use PS3 controller and installed scptoolkit, then my nemesis controller undetected from game option when I uninstalled this scptoolkit. same thing...
  10. USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11

USB Headset Headphones and mic not detected in Windows 11: This question has been asked before many times and in many ways. Many of the answers offered frequently miss the point. The computer with Windows 11 does not detect the Headset at all. Zilch, nada, nothing. Therefore, there is nothing there to update, enable, or change its...