Windows 10: SD card download and play

Discus and support SD card download and play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I download and play a video from an SD card?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GinnyFrick, Jan 12, 2019.

1. SD card download and play

how do I download and play a video from an SD card?

:)

GinnyFrick, Jan 12, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Transferring photos from sd card after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow bellows steps and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1:
    Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter

• Press Windows Key + R, type Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search bar, click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the Troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist refer to the below method.

Method 2: AutoPlay Settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps as shown below and check if it helps.

• Insert in the SD Card.
    • Go to Start and type AutoPlay Settings.
    • Choose AutoPlay Settings.
    • Under your SD Card settings, choose the option "Import Photos and Videos."
    • Exit Auto Play Settings and check if the issue persists.
    I also suggest you to install latest chipset drivers by downloading from the computer manufacturer’s website.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 12, 2019
  4. SD card download and play

SD card not sen

Lumia 625 has a SD card slot. I have downloaded certain apps on PC (.xap files) and am trying to install the same on my Lumia 625. However, I am not able to view "SD card" when I am in the "Store" (as mentioned in step 2 below) and so cannot install
    the apps.

"install apps and games from your phone's SD card

• Insert an SD card that contains one or more .XAP files into your phone.

• On Start
      SD card download and play hardware-icon-start-button.png
      , tap Store
      SD card download and play start-icon-marketplace.png
      then tap SD card."

i have used your trick of switch off phone but, it can't works
    Can anyone please suggest any solution?

sachinpawale, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

SD card download and play

1. SD card download and play - Similar Threads - card download play

2. Sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card: When I download somthing on my sd card it downloads but when I try to extract it says please insert last disk Multi Voulme set and click ok to continue that keeps poping up when I press ok But I when I look into 7-zip App some files are missing even when I use any app I...
  3. Playing music from a micro SD card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing music from a micro SD card: So i have like 40 gigs of music stored on a micro sd card which i have inside an adapter and plugged into my sd card slot on my laptop, i want to be able to listen to music without spinning up my hdd all the time as i rarely need to access it, but while playing music it will...
  4. Can't download from SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download from SD card: I have been downloading pictures from a trail camera with no problem until yesterday and now when I try to download pictures I get a notation stating "make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect". I have a feeling that my wife might of...
  5. Nothing will download to SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing will download to SD card: Hey! I recently got an SD card for my HP laptop. It only had 29GB of storage and Windows took up most of the storage, leaving me with only Netflix. Due to this the laptop was also extremely slow it wasn't my wifi, I tried it at multiple peoples houses. I put in the SD Card...
  6. SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card: I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view the contents of an SD card ? On windows 7 I used to go to my drive menu and just select it from there. thx...
  7. Laptop not allowing sd card movies to play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not allowing sd card movies to play: When i try to access the movies that are downloaded on my SD card, my laptop will not play them. I get some sort of denial pop up and thats that. I can view whats on my SD card, I just cannot PLAY the movies on the SD card. Someone please please please please help me!!!!...
  8. How to download update to SD card?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download update to SD card?: I haven't enough memory in mini laptop but it has an SD slot. Yesterday I tried the update and an option popped up to use external memory. Now I have inserted the SD card but I can't find the update settings to select the external drive. It isn't popping up the way it did...
  9. SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card: Windows 10 does not detect my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/cecf9cf6-ad80-43c5-8b57-3c0b84d4305f
  10. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...