Windows 10: sd card issues

Discus and support sd card issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to add extra storage on my hp stream windows 10 version. I have formatted my sd card and when I go to storage and try to change location of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamarahMelara, Jan 26, 2021.

1. sd card issues

I'm trying to add extra storage on my hp stream windows 10 version. I have formatted my sd card and when I go to storage and try to change location of saved items to the card I receive error codes. Only thing I have neem able to change is photos and videos. When I go to optimize my drive it states my card is not able to be optimized. What do I need to do to ne able to use my card so I can install apps?

:)

SamarahMelara, Jan 26, 2021

2. BLU Win Jr. SD Card issue

Hi Bob!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone Forum.

If I have understood the issue, your Win Jr. doesn’t recognize your SD Card.

Try to perform these steps until your phone will recognize the SD card (for a max number of 5).

• Switch off the phone.
    • Pick the SD card out.
    • Switch on the Phone.
    • Switch off the phone.
    • Insert the SD Card.
    • Check if the phone has detected it.
    • If no, repeat the sequence from point 1.

Bye,

Salvatore S., Jan 26, 2021
  3. SD Card issues

OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just not for the SD. I can't got to NTFS, because this SD is going into an Android tablet... Suggestions? And sorry in advance if this has been answered - my Google Fu is weak today...

cwaterhouse, Jan 26, 2021
  4. sd card issues

Unable to format sd card

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. To help resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are you using an SD card reader? If yes, have you tried using another card reader?
    • Have you tried formatting the SD card using another computer?
    In the meantime, we suggest running a hardware diagnostics while your SD card is connected to the computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box, then select
      Troubleshooting
      from the search result.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices to run a hardware diagnostics.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

sd card issues

1. sd card issues - Similar Threads - card issues

2. XQD Card issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XQD Card issues: My computer will not open a XQD card. The computer will recognize an SD card in the same reader but not an XQD card. If checked using the camera, there is data on the XQD card...
  3. XQD Card issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XQD Card issues: My computer will not open a XQD card. The computer will recognize an SD card in the same reader but not an XQD card. If checked using the camera, there is data on the XQD card...
  4. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  5. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  6. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

7. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  8. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  9. Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek: I'm in the process of upgrading my homelab which has a couple of VLANs defined and in this process upgrading the network to a 2.5gbps one. I therefore ordered the above mentioned network card via Amazon as this card explicitly stated that it supports VLAN.After installing the...
  10. Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek

Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek: I'm in the process of upgrading my homelab which has a couple of VLANs defined and in this process upgrading the network to a 2.5gbps one. I therefore ordered the above mentioned network card via Amazon as this card explicitly stated that it supports VLAN.After installing the...