Windows 10: SD card not recognised in Windows 10 pc

Discus and support SD card not recognised in Windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help...my sd card not recognised in my wndows 10 pc...ive tried checking it in a external sd card holder...but nothing happens.the sd card is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anirudhpanwar, Dec 15, 2019.

1. SD card not recognised in Windows 10 pc

please help...my sd card not recognised in my wndows 10 pc...ive tried checking it in a external sd card holder...but nothing happens.the sd card is eadable in other windows 10 pc..

:)

anirudhpanwar, Dec 15, 2019

2. PC won't recognise SD card.

My laptop had a virus about 3 months ago and needed Windows 8.1 reinstalling. Took some photos on digital camera yesterday but now SD card not being recognised. Any suggestions please?

David Brocklehurst2, Dec 15, 2019
  3. cereberus Win User
    SD card not working now in W.10 phone.

First, try SD card in PC - possible it has failed.

Do this on PC if it is recognised from an admin command prompt

diskpart

list disk

select disk n (n=number of SD card)

clean (be sure you selected right disk above)

create partition primary

select partition 1

format fs=fat32 quick

assign

exit

exit

If the above fails in any way, the drive is probably brown bread.

cereberus, Dec 15, 2019
  4. SD card not recognised in Windows 10 pc

Windows 10 upgrader utility not recognising fully functional SD card on PC.

I was prompted to upgrade my Windows 10 to a newer version. I use an ASUS PC. The internal storage is 32 GB. The updater asked me to choose an external storage device for additional 14GB space. I already have a 64 GB sd card installed and fully functional,
    with 36GB of free space. The upgrader utility is not recognising the sd card. Please help.

PraptiNaskar, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

SD card not recognised in Windows 10 pc

1. SD card not recognised in Windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - card recognised

2. Windows update makes my computer not recognise the wifi card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update makes my computer not recognise the wifi card.: With the "new" update my computer did not recognise the wifi card, as so, it couldnt detect nor connect to the internet. Ive solved the problem by going back in the updates but it only seems like a bandaid solution, and ive been noticing my computer is a bit slugish when i...
  3. SD card not recognised... Solution

SD card not recognised... Solution: Hi to everyone having problems with an sd card not being recognised in windows 10 on a surface device. I tried all the other suggestions and none worked, until I formatted the disc. Works a treat now. Long press windows button bottom left, computer management, Disc...
  4. Nvidia GFX Card No Longer Recognised

Nvidia GFX Card No Longer Recognised: Hi guys, turned my PC on this morning to find that the resolution has changed and I could no longer change it back. Quick investigation shows that my computer no longer recognises completely that I have a graphics card installed. It's an old 660ti but it's been doing the...
  5. Renesas USB 3 Pcie Card is not recognised

Renesas USB 3 Pcie Card is not recognised: Long shot but had this problem for the past 6 months. I installed a Renesas USB 3 Pcie card and it worked great.....But every time I switch off my pc and leave it off for a few days, when I put it back on the card would sometimes work but a lot of the time it does not....I...
  6. Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo 260 ThinkPad does not recognise internal cellular SIM card: My Lenovo 260 ThinkPad runs Windows 10. It has an internal modem which takes a SIM card for a cellular connection. Recently the SIM card icon no longer appears on the Network & Internet connectivity menu. I am only able to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi. How can I fix...
  7. Audigy sound card not being recognised after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audigy sound card not being recognised after update: After updates on the 13th I get no sound and the card is not found by Windows ot the Creative software. If I use the motherboard sound it works OK Thanks...
  8. SD card not recognised

SD card not recognised: There was a similar thread a couple of years ago but this is now locked and I'm still looking for a solution. I'm using an SD card in a Lenovo MIIX 320 to extend storage. 9 times out of 10 the card is unrecognised. Disabling the Storage Controller and then re-enabling it...
  9. card reader not recognised after W10 upgrade

card reader not recognised after W10 upgrade: Hi. My windows 10 version is 1903(18362 836). My Rosewill RDCR 11004 media dashboard with USB ports and card slots worked fine until I upgraded to W10 a few months ago. I'm glad I did, by the way, but since then the card reader does not work and the cards fail to register...
  10. Memory card not being recognised

Memory card not being recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron 5750 laptop running Windows 10. The memory card has suddenly stopped being recognised when I insert it. The drive does not come up in File Explorer. I've done a system restore to when it was working and installed the Realtek Card reader from the...