Windows 10: sd card not showing

Discus and support sd card not showing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone I have 4 new sandisk ultra sd cards that will not show up on my computer, I have another two cards that work OK. All of the cards work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by calmat, Sep 25, 2016.

1. calmat Win User

sd card not showing

Hi everyone

I have 4 new sandisk ultra sd cards that will not show up on my computer, I have another two cards that work OK.
    All of the cards work in my camera and on another computer, why are they not showing on my computer.
    I have opened up disk management and there are not there.

Regards

:)

calmat, Sep 25, 2016

2. unable show sd card data

Dear Sir,

There is a problem in nokia lumia 520 it can't show the data stored in sd card it shows only folders of sd card please provide an apps to show all the data of sd card like symbian.

RizwanAnsari1jan, Sep 25, 2016
  3. SD card not showing content in Lumia 520

Hello
    In my Lumia 520 the content in SD card is not shoeing. Storage shows the SD card present. If I take photos they are saved in SD card. but not showing those pictures. When I check them in PC all the pictures, saved pictures are there in SD card. Phone saves
    them but not showing.
    How to correct this?

ShyamasundarN, Sep 25, 2016
  4. mike s Win User

sd card not showing

The two cards that work OK - are they the same type of Ultra SD cards as the four that don't work?
    If they are different, it's possible that the SD card reader on the problem computer is not compatible (i.e. might need a firmware update).

mike s, Sep 25, 2016
  5. calmat Win User
    hello Mike

Thanks for reply, here is a attachment of two cards, the one that is working is on the left.
    How do I do a firmware update if I need to.

Regards
    sd card not showing [​IMG]

calmat, Sep 25, 2016
  6. mike s Win User
    If it's internal, it would come from the support web site of the computer manufacturer.
    If it's external/USB, it would come from the support web site of the card reader's manufacturer.

mike s, Sep 25, 2016
  7. Berton Win User
    One thing that happened some time back is the 4GB and larger-capacity SD cards became SDHC High Capacity and some card readers can't handle the newer ones. It may be a similar issue with the Ultra cards.

Berton, Sep 26, 2016
  8. Kbird Win User

sd card not showing

Kbird, Sep 26, 2016
  9. calmat Win User
    hello everyone

thank you all for your replies and help, I took Mike s`s advice and updated the firmware, this has cured my problem.

Regards

calmat, Sep 26, 2016
  10. mike s Win User
    Great to hear - thanks for the followup!

mike s, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

sd card not showing

1. sd card not showing - Similar Threads - card showing

2. USB to SD Card reader not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to SD Card reader not showing up: Hello,I have a USB to SD card reader for a memory stick from my camera. I am trying to connect it to my computer so I can download the media on it. I have a windows surface pro 7 laptop. Everytime I connect the USB through the port, nothing shows up on my computer. I have...
  3. USB to SD Card reader not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB to SD Card reader not showing up: Hello,I have a USB to SD card reader for a memory stick from my camera. I am trying to connect it to my computer so I can download the media on it. I have a windows surface pro 7 laptop. Everytime I connect the USB through the port, nothing shows up on my computer. I have...
  4. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows: Hello, after reinstalling Windows, I suddenly had no WI-FI, I checked the device manager to see if there's any problem with drivers but I found out that network card just went missing. It's just didn't showed up, same as the graphics card, instead 6 unknown devices appeared....
  5. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows: Hello, after reinstalling Windows, I suddenly had no WI-FI, I checked the device manager to see if there's any problem with drivers but I found out that network card just went missing. It's just didn't showed up, same as the graphics card, instead 6 unknown devices appeared....
  6. Network and Graphic cards not showing up after after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why does my USB 3.0 HDMI CAPTURE CARD only show as a microphone in the Streamlabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my USB 3.0 HDMI CAPTURE CARD only show as a microphone in the Streamlabs: This is the screen of stream labs everything works fine but my laptop hp envy recognizes this as a microphone so no audio in the audio mixer...
  8. Why does my USB 3.0 HDMI CAPTURE CARD only show as a microphone in the Streamlabs

Why does my USB 3.0 HDMI CAPTURE CARD only show as a microphone in the Streamlabs: This is the screen of stream labs everything works fine but my laptop hp envy recognizes this as a microphone so no audio in the audio mixer...
  9. For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...: My phone has 2 SIM cards/numbers...one for work and one for personal. Phone Link on both my work and personal computer recently started showing some of my message threads as group chats with the other number being my work phone number...even though my work number is the...
  10. For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...

For my phone that has 2 SIM cards, why does Phone Link show some of my message threads as...: My phone has 2 SIM cards/numbers...one for work and one for personal. Phone Link on both my work and personal computer recently started showing some of my message threads as group chats with the other number being my work phone number...even though my work number is the...