Windows 10: SD Card

Discus and support SD Card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I put my SD Card in my Windows 10 All In One and I still can't open the pictures. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Drea-D, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Drea-D Win User

SD Card

I put my SD Card in my Windows 10 All In One and I still can't open the pictures. Please help!

:)

Drea-D, Dec 8, 2018
  2. dorsetknob, Dec 8, 2018
  3. SD card failure

Hi Andrew,

I would need to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you get a specific error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Did you try to run a full system scan using your anti-virus? Can you tell us the result?
    • Does your SD card has a write protection?

Meanwhile, you may try these troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Open Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot> Hardware and Devices> Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check SD Card in Disk Management.

1. Open Disk Management.
    2. Your SD card will appear as a removable disk.
    3. Check if it has a drive letter.
    4. If it does not show anything, right click the SD card and then select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
    5. Click “Add” and select a drive letter, then click “OK”.

Step 3: Update SD card driver.

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Find your SD card and right click it.
    3. Select Properties.
    4. Click the driver tab and then select Update Driver.

Note: You may need to use a keyboard and mouse to connect to your laptop to perform the said steps if it does not allow on tablet mode.

Raymond Ave, Dec 8, 2018
  4. SD Card

SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

SD Card

1. SD Card - Similar Threads - Card

2. Importing photos from SD card into Pictures folder on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from SD card into Pictures folder on Windows 10: This is Day Three of my attempting to import photos from my SD card into a folder in Pictures on Windows 10. I hit a roadblock every single time. The last one I tried was from a British advisor's video. Things went well until he said, after I had selected the pictures I...
  3. Unable to Save a Card as a New Payment Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Save a Card as a New Payment Option: I've been trying this for a few days now and I keep getting the same result each time: a reroute back to the Payment Options screen on my Microsoft Account with no signs of a card added. Long story short: I'm trying to make an in-app purchase. I'm unable to add a simple...
  4. GIft card will not activate, I have a receipt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GIft card will not activate, I have a receipt: Hi I just bought a gift card, I have the receipt. The retailer is close and I want to use the credit please/ Can you help Australian phone number 0428 998 978 Thanks...
  5. Accidently remvoed video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently remvoed video card: I used to play Age of Empires 3 all the time with this PC. It is a Mac and I bought windows to play age of empires. I needed to free space on the PC and unknowingly removed my AMD graphics card. I tried to re download from online but saw an error message. So I downloaded...
  6. Transfer Gift card credit from a different account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer Gift card credit from a different account: When redeeming a gift card I accidentally put the credit on my backup account is there a way I could transfer it. ***Original title: Credit Transfer***...
  7. Windows update downloading wrong drivers after graphic card upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update downloading wrong drivers after graphic card upgrade: Hi, I recently changed my graphic card from an NVIDIA DTX 560-ti to a AMD Radeon RX 580. Before doing so, I uninstalled all the NVIDIA drivers and software, made the graphic card switch, and installed my new Radeon card. Now, not long after, my computer crashed with a blue...
  8. Android Emulators that don't require a graphics card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android Emulators that don't require a graphics card: Are there any android emulators that don't require a graphics card? I am trying to run some basic apps (not games) on a windows server. submitted by /u/Row2k19 [link] [comments]...
  9. Error: We can't Delete your card right now.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: We can't Delete your card right now.: I need to remove a Payment meathead that is on file and this Message appears all of the time whenever I edit to remove cards. Please fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-we-cant-delete-your-card-right-now/63d4e3b5-b054-4184-9130-53e93eb2d479
  10. USB Gigabit Ethernet card disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Gigabit Ethernet card disconnecting randomly: Hello, I have a Insignia Gigabit Ethernet adapter that is connected through USB 3.0 no hub. Very frequently my network adapter briefly disconnects accompanied by the windows device unplugged chime and immediately reconnects. I have already tried reinstalling the drivers for...