Windows 10: sd card

Discus and support sd card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; updated windows 10 on surface go yesterday. Does not recognize sd card anymore. unable to use. can't see card or files. all drivers up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mckip123, Jul 11, 2019.

1. mckip123 Win User

sd card

updated windows 10 on surface go yesterday.

Does not recognize sd card anymore. unable to use. can't see card or files.

all drivers up to date.

any suggestions or similar experiences?

Thanks.

:)

mckip123, Jul 11, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Jul 11, 2019
  3. SD card failure

Hi Andrew,

I would need to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you get a specific error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Did you try to run a full system scan using your anti-virus? Can you tell us the result?
    • Does your SD card has a write protection?

Meanwhile, you may try these troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Open Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot> Hardware and Devices> Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check SD Card in Disk Management.

1. Open Disk Management.
    2. Your SD card will appear as a removable disk.
    3. Check if it has a drive letter.
    4. If it does not show anything, right click the SD card and then select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
    5. Click “Add” and select a drive letter, then click “OK”.

Step 3: Update SD card driver.

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Find your SD card and right click it.
    3. Select Properties.
    4. Click the driver tab and then select Update Driver.

Note: You may need to use a keyboard and mouse to connect to your laptop to perform the said steps if it does not allow on tablet mode.

Raymond Ave, Jul 11, 2019
  4. sd card

SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

sd card

1. sd card - Similar Threads - card

2. Trying to install new video card please help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Trying to install new video card please help: I've tried Tom's Hardware Forums to see if anyone can help me there so I'm going to you guys for help as well. Hello, I am in desperate need of some help a few days ago my mom bought a new printer and I installed it on to our PC The IdeaCentre 710. Then all of a sudden one...
  3. Graphics Card Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card Issue: Good Day! I own a Dell Inspiron 14 3467 equipped with a GPU - AMD Radeon 520. Over the course of using my laptop, I regularly receive driver updates for the mentioned Graphics Card. I was able to successfully updated them and use the GPU to run games and other software that...
  4. How to install latest updates on my SD card.?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install latest updates on my SD card.?: I have an EW-200 model of Windows 10 Home, and I want to download and install the latest update but I don't have enough space on my internal storage. How can I install it on the micro sd card ?...
  5. need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card: I wanted to play with my friend on his phone so I was gonna redeem my Minecraft windows 10 edition because those are both bedrock, and it said it was already redeemed, so i checked my other microsoft accounts and none of them worked, is there a way to check who redeemed it?...
  6. Formatting micro SD card for use on laptop.

Formatting micro SD card for use on laptop.: Hi. My laptop has a slot for a micro SD card that I wish to put to use. Based on reviews, I purchased a Samsung 256 GB 100MB/s MicroSDXC EVO card. I plan on storing and playing my music from it, and photos on it since I have limited space on the SSD. Before I start moving...
  7. Formatting mucro SD card for use on laptop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Formatting mucro SD card for use on laptop.: Hi. My laptop has a slot for a micro SD card that I wish to put to use. Based on reviews, I purchased a Samsung 256 GB 100MB/s MicroSDXC EVO card. I plan on storing and playing my music from it, and photos on it since I have limited space on the SSD. Before I start moving...
  8. micro sd card reading problem...code 10 on driver

micro sd card reading problem...code 10 on driver: my acer spin 1 does not recognize a micro sd card(128g) I bought for it. It works on other devices, cells, and it actually works when attached to a usb. i keep getting a code 10 error on sd controller driver. how do I fix this? I checked the driver and windows says its the...
  9. Why is my SD card showing up twice in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my SD card showing up twice in File Explorer?: In the left pane here: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-sd-card-showing-up-twice-in-file/d185a45d-db75-48ce-8fae-8095182c19c1"
  10. Can't delete files from SD card with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files from SD card with Windows 10: A SD card reader that plugs into a USB port solved the problem for me (and I would guess my SD card readers is maybe 10 yrs old). (Incidentally, the delete function has always worked on my USB thumb drives-only issue seems to be SD cards.) Why can't the Microsoft...