Windows 10: SD card

Discus and support SD card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donna or PaulDesaulniers, Jan 10, 2020.

1. SD card

I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view the contents of an SD card ? On windows 7 I used to go to my drive menu and just select it from there. thx

:)

Donna or PaulDesaulniers, Jan 10, 2020
  2. dorsetknob, Jan 10, 2020
  3. SD card failure

Hi Andrew,

I would need to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you get a specific error message?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Did you try to run a full system scan using your anti-virus? Can you tell us the result?
    • Does your SD card has a write protection?

Meanwhile, you may try these troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Open Settings> Update & Security> Troubleshoot> Hardware and Devices> Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check SD Card in Disk Management.

1. Open Disk Management.
    2. Your SD card will appear as a removable disk.
    3. Check if it has a drive letter.
    4. If it does not show anything, right click the SD card and then select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
    5. Click “Add” and select a drive letter, then click “OK”.

Step 3: Update SD card driver.

1. Open Device manager.
    2. Find your SD card and right click it.
    3. Select Properties.
    4. Click the driver tab and then select Update Driver.

Note: You may need to use a keyboard and mouse to connect to your laptop to perform the said steps if it does not allow on tablet mode.

Raymond Ave, Jan 10, 2020
  4. SD card

SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

SD card

1. SD card - Similar Threads - card

2. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think: I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net. I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  5. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  6. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  7. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  8. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  9. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How to repair SD Card reader - New

How to repair SD Card reader - New: I have new SD card reader. bought after first one failed. card is inserted into USB Port opposite side of USB then inserted into USB port, SD Card is held internally. Same as old reader, nothing. I check port with thumb drive, reads ok. Port ok. These are 2.0 USB Ports...