Windows 10: SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10

Discus and support SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The SD card is ok on another device. Have been advised the following 'Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyFisher3, Jan 20, 2022.

1. SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10

The SD card is ok on another device. Have been advised the following 'Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter.' Firstly do not get Get up and Running but can find Windows Update but do not get Run the troubleshooter. So how do I run Troubleshooter?

:)

TonyFisher3, Jan 20, 2022
  2. GSG-9 Win User

Installing vista on an SD card...

I am interested in installing vista on to a SD/XD Card. Is there a way to do this? I imagine I could significantly increase my battery life of my laptop by running windows off of the hard drive.
    Thanks for any input/suggestions

GSG-9, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10

1. SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10 - Similar Threads - detected laptop running

2. sd card not detected windows 11 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sd card not detected windows 11 hp laptop: windows 11 hp laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-not-detected-windows-11-hp-laptop/c28b9da7-d1d4-463f-a680-85a2433d0909
  3. sd card not detected windows 11 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sd card not detected windows 11 hp laptop: windows 11 hp laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-not-detected-windows-11-hp-laptop/c28b9da7-d1d4-463f-a680-85a2433d0909
  4. SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10: The SD card is ok on another device. Have been advised the following 'Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the...
  5. SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10

SD not detected on laptop running Windows 10: The SD card is ok on another device. Have been advised the following 'Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the...
  6. Windows 10 does not detect SD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 does not detect SD card: Hello, so I bought a brand new 32 GB sd card to install an os into a raspberry pi I was using raspberry pi imager. when the program was writing the os to the sd card a text message appeared 'Error when writing the operative system', the window closed and it suddenly...
  7. Windows 10 does not detect SD card

Windows 10 does not detect SD card: Hello, so I bought a brand new 32 GB sd card to install an os into a raspberry pi I was using raspberry pi imager. when the program was writing the os to the sd card a text message appeared 'Error when writing the operative system', the window closed and it suddenly...
  8. Windows 10 does not detect SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. SD and USB detection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD and USB detection: Since I have had the computer I have had issues with my external hard drive connecting, I have to insert it at weird angle. I have never had an issue with my SD cards connecting until recently. The don't detect when I insert them. If I reboot the computer and insert the card...
  10. SD Card not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD Card not detected: I have an older HP laptop (6730b) running Win 10. When I inserted an SD card right after startup it would show up in This PC and function normally. After finishing with the SD card, I would "Safely Remove Hardware" from the Notification Area and remove the card. I then...