Windows 10: SDCard problem

Discus and support SDCard problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an SD Card SandDisk for my android and the carteSD become not recognizable, so I put it on my computer to save my pictures (It was long and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mokann4, Mar 7, 2021.

1. SDCard problem

I have an SD Card SandDisk for my android and the carteSD become not recognizable, so I put it on my computer to save my pictures (It was long and difficult because this SD Card makes the Window explorer lag, bug and crashed, but I copy everything) and now I want to format this card but it is impossible! I delete all the files and pictures but then it reappears! Impossible to delete files on this SDCard they reappear each time it is a nightmare :/ I try with Diskpart but "access denied", I tried to deblock this with the registers , but it doesn't work and now I tried with "HDD Low Level Format" and it still doesn't work....How can I delete all the files (for real) and format this SD Card.... ? Thank SDCard problem :)

submitted by /u/mokann4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mokann4, Mar 7, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 7, 2021
  3. where i can office documents saved in sdcard (lumia 620)

Dear Team,

I had bought Nokia Lumia 620 windows phone two weeks before and added some office documents in sdcard. Please suggest, how to open office documents if it is saved in sdcard.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Prashanth Acharya

PrashanthAcharya, Mar 7, 2021
  4. SDCard problem

Sdcard

I got a microsd card and the options in the storage are customized to the SDcard.

Now if I intall an app, where they wilk be stored ??

Belarmino Vicenzo, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

SDCard problem

1. SDCard problem - Similar Threads - SDCard problem

2. windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...: windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-detect-cdrom-and-sdcard-usb-4g-lte/ca363552-1ed5-48b8-9942-a75f3125f3b4
  3. windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...: windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-detect-cdrom-and-sdcard-usb-4g-lte/ca363552-1ed5-48b8-9942-a75f3125f3b4
  4. windows doesn't detect cdrom and sdcard usb 4G LTE dongle but switch it to Remote NDIS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't find SDcard on Surface book

Can't find SDcard on Surface book: Can't find SDcard on Surface book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-sdcard-on-surface-book/1176bd13-0c1a-457e-a3b8-0dad832c0515
  6. file explorer not responding when using an SDcard reader

file explorer not responding when using an SDcard reader: So im in the middle of trying to move filed around on SD cards for my nintendo switch following nintendos instructions on doing so and every time i try to plug my reader in with my micro sd card in the adapter, my file explorer keeps locking up. I did go through and make sure...
  7. not reading sdcard while trying to update

not reading sdcard while trying to update: Hello I was just wondering what I should do get my computer to read my sdcard so that I can install the windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-reading-sdcard-while-trying-to-update/2a194064-8672-4a8e-bb17-c0762861b7d7
  8. Is it possible to have a Inspiron 3655 boot from sdcard?

Is it possible to have a Inspiron 3655 boot from sdcard?: It has a normal reader, but I'm having trouble getting it to boot from that. I need to run a utility on a iso, used rufus to formate the sdcard and everything. It isn't showing as a bootable option. I would just use a blank cd or dvd if I had one, but I don't atm. I've...
  9. Win10 won´t install/update apps on Sdcard anymore (0x8007000b)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 won´t install/update apps on Sdcard anymore (0x8007000b): EDIT: I uninstalled KB4025342 update and it works again I have a notebook with 32 GB SSD running Win10 creators update. Installing or updating any apps and games to Sdcard was working perfectly until now. Store fails to install or update with an error code (0x8007000b). I...
  10. Recover corrupted SDcard that is not being read or recognized

Recover corrupted SDcard that is not being read or recognized: Hi, I still have a corrupted SDcard that contains images of families 3 years ago. The last action was viewing images and let windows load thumbnails without touching anything, and the sdcard suddenly got corrupted for no reason. Today, when i connect the SDCard in a...