Windows 10: SDD complete whipe expect windows 10

Discus and support SDD complete whipe expect windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I whipe my sdd completely expect windows 10? I'm I'm building a new pc but I don't want to spend extra bucks on a new ssd + windows. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EatMyBomb, Jul 26, 2020.

1. SDD complete whipe expect windows 10

How do I whipe my sdd completely expect windows 10? I'm I'm building a new pc but I don't want to spend extra bucks on a new ssd + windows.

submitted by /u/EatMyBomb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EatMyBomb, Jul 26, 2020

2. SDD and a HDD windows 10

I have Windows 10 installed on a 525gb SDD. I have a 1tb HDD that I'm using for my data. I've been reading a lot of conflicting tweaks to use on the SDD. Help!

1. Should I eliminate the swap on the SDD? I do a have a windows managed swap file on the HDD.

2. Should I turn off indexing on the SDD?

3. Should I turn off system restore on the SDD?

Most of the articles I've been reading have been a couple of years old. I know that the current SDDs are better but do these same tweaks apply now?

Any info and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

saturn7110x, Jul 26, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond SDD complete whipe expect windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

SDD complete whipe expect windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

SDD complete whipe expect windows 10

1. SDD complete whipe expect windows 10 - Similar Threads - SDD complete whipe

2. SDD Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SDD Issue: I had a Ransomeware virus attatched to my pc and it turned off my secure DNS from google chrome. Wonder how i would turn it on i went on a youtube video and i didn't have the Folder with the Registry in the registry editor. I know how randomswore can attack and edit the...
  3. SDD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SDD Issue: I had a Ransomeware virus attatched to my pc and it turned off my secure DNS from google chrome. Wonder how i would turn it on i went on a youtube video and i didn't have the Folder with the Registry in the registry editor. I know how randomswore can attack and edit the...
  4. Windows 10 trashing HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 trashing HDD instead of SDD: Everytime I log into my Windows 10 PC from the lock screen and Windows comes out of hibernation I think, my PC is frozen for 10 minutes straight thrashing my HDD. The whole time my HDD is showing 100% activity. It has a boatload of freespace. Windows 10 is installed on my...
  5. Windows 10 trashing HDD instead of SDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 trashing HDD instead of SDD: Everytime I log into my Windows 10 PC from the lock screen and Windows comes out of hibernation I think, my PC is frozen for 10 minutes straight thrashing my HDD. The whole time my HDD is showing 100% activity. It has a boatload of freespace. Windows 10 is installed on my...
  6. transfer windows 10 from hdd to sdd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer windows 10 from hdd to sdd: Hello I have a genuine licensed windows 10 installed in my computer HDD and I want to replace HDD with SDD. Is there any way to transfer genuine windows 10 from my computer hdd to new SDD without voiding license? THANK YOU!...
  7. Windows 10 will not start as expected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not start as expected: After the last Windows updates 1903 and 1909, Windows 10won’t start from the first time. It freezes on the loading screen. Please help me to solve the problem...
  8. Windows 10 Installation in new SDD

Windows 10 Installation in new SDD: Hi There - I plan to change HDD to SSD and how can I use the same windows 10 currently which I am using now? I am not sure what is the windows keys as it was pre installed in my laptop when it came. How do I check if I have a digital license ? regards sri *** Email...
  9. windows 10 pro 64 install on sdd

windows 10 pro 64 install on sdd: I am installing a new sdd hardrive onto my dell latitude 5480. I know it is not initialized will windows 10 automaticaly install drivers and signature in to new hardrive??...
  10. HDD to SDD ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD to SDD ?: I just finished installing my SSD. I used Macrium Reflect to move the partitions from my HDD to the SSD. Everything is working OK so far. [img] In Disk management Disk 0 has a 17.76GB partition. It's the OEM restore partition. As you can see it's not assigned a drive...