Windows 10: SDHC card

Discus and support SDHC card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joestrobleshooting, Sep 1, 2020.

1. SDHC card

Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it?

:)

joestrobleshooting, Sep 1, 2020
  2. johnlk99 Win User

SDHC directory would be invalid, used to work

On a Dell 8300 purchased in 2011 running Windows 10, now when inserting a camera SDHC card in the only SDHC drive msg comes up the F directory would be invalid all the time.

The F directory used to respond when the SDHC drive was inserted. Lately would have to insert a few time before system acknowledged drive, and although the F drive was not listed not on the QUICK ACCESS list,
    the F drive could be found and accessed on the THIS PC list. Now not either way.

Do not know if bad SDHC disk, driver update needed, computer software, or computer hardware, or?

All drivers on DEVICE MANAGER show the msg this device working properly, although perhaps the F drive driver would not be listed?

Do they sell a usb device which can interface with a SDHC card.

johnlk99, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and SDHC card

Installed Windows 10, now will not recognize my SDHC card out of my camera.

What steps do I need to take to get Windows 10 to recognized my SDHC card (8GB)?

Thanks

Monica Lamothe, Sep 1, 2020
  4. SDHC card

Information about SDHC cards

This is not a problem, just something I found out recently! This might be
    valid for Mac users only
    . Currently I am using a MacBook with Snow Leopard 10.6 and
    Nokia Multimedia Transfer 1.4.2.

I got a new 32GB SDHC card for my Nokia 5800XM. After having copied the content from my old 8GB SDHC card to the new one, I realized some things:

• For some reason non of my applications, that I had installed on the SDHC card did work.
    • I was not able to copy new music to the larger SDHC card: NMT started synchronization but did stop at some point - without any error message.
    After having formated the SDHC card in my Nokia 5800XM and copied back the content, at least the Music transfer is working perfect again ... no sudden errors.

I still have to reinstall all my applications - but on the other hand this is the chance to clear up ;-)

Cheers

Jörn

PS: Larger SDHC cards definitively slow down the performance!

SkulDuggery, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

SDHC card

1. SDHC card - Similar Threads - SDHC card

2. Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?: Hey there, if anyone can answer me it would be greatly appreciated.Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-sd-card-memory-reader-also-successfully-read/b47399a7-4ab3-4304-8749-20598f4a5814
  3. Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?: Hey there, if anyone can answer me it would be greatly appreciated.Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-sd-card-memory-reader-also-successfully-read/b47399a7-4ab3-4304-8749-20598f4a5814
  4. IS "SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IS "SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH...: I SAW SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH ON EBAY AND AM WONDERING IF THIS USB CARD READER WILL WORK WITH WINDOWS 10?HERE IS THE LINK:...
  5. IS "SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS "SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH...: I SAW SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH ON EBAY AND AM WONDERING IF THIS USB CARD READER WILL WORK WITH WINDOWS 10?HERE IS THE LINK:...
  6. IS "SB 2.0 Memory Card Reader Writer Adapter for S D MMC SDHC TF Card UP To 6`WH...

7. After updating to windows 11 my laptop no longer reads SDHC Cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to windows 11 my laptop no longer reads SDHC Cards: Hello - The laptop which I have HP Pavilion read all SD Cards fine regular 4GB and 16/32 GB SDHC. However after updating to Windows 11 in February it stopped recognizing the SDHCs. I have tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling SD, USB drivers, and many of the fixes I have...
  8. After updating to windows 11 my laptop no longer reads SDHC Cards

After updating to windows 11 my laptop no longer reads SDHC Cards: Hello - The laptop which I have HP Pavilion read all SD Cards fine regular 4GB and 16/32 GB SDHC. However after updating to Windows 11 in February it stopped recognizing the SDHCs. I have tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling SD, USB drivers, and many of the fixes I have...
  9. Cannot access Micro SDHC card; various things causing Windows to crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot access Micro SDHC card; various things causing Windows to crash.: Hello,I recently purchased a 32GB Micro SDHC card from SanDisk with which I intended to flash an OS for my Raspberry Pi. However, I have been running into countless issues since.First, I tried using two imagers to flash the OS onto the SD card. Every time I tried, my system...
  10. why is sdhc card not working on my ASUS S510UN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is sdhc card not working on my ASUS S510UN: SDHC Card is not working on my laptop. But working in camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-sdhc-card-not-working-on-my-asus-s510un/896494b0-7ddd-44a2-a1fb-676785abe541