Windows 10: SDHC drive slot corrupted

Discus and support SDHC drive slot corrupted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to copy things to my sdhc drive slot but am unable to it says disk is write protected I've tried removing read only using disk part but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Impo David, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SDHC drive slot corrupted

Hi I am trying to copy things to my sdhc drive slot but am unable to it says disk is write protected I've tried removing read only using disk part but dosent work , even in formatting it simply says disk is write protected, the only thing I can do is copy things from sdhc card to pc nothing else. Is there any way I can solve this?

:)

Impo David, Jan 3, 2020
  2. johnlk99 Win User

SDHC directory would be invalid, used to work

On a Dell 8300 purchased in 2011 running Windows 10, now when inserting a camera SDHC card in the only SDHC drive msg comes up the F directory would be invalid all the time.

The F directory used to respond when the SDHC drive was inserted. Lately would have to insert a few time before system acknowledged drive, and although the F drive was not listed not on the QUICK ACCESS list,
    the F drive could be found and accessed on the THIS PC list. Now not either way.

Do not know if bad SDHC disk, driver update needed, computer software, or computer hardware, or?

All drivers on DEVICE MANAGER show the msg this device working properly, although perhaps the F drive driver would not be listed?

Do they sell a usb device which can interface with a SDHC card.

johnlk99, Jan 3, 2020
  3. DoItJust Win User
    DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Jan 3, 2020
  4. SDHC drive slot corrupted

Why does a single SDHC card show up as 4 separate drives?

Oh, sorry, dumb question. I was using a Kingston card reader to read my SDHC card. The reader has four slots for various sizes of memory cards. The extra three hidden drives represent the empty three slots. So if there is any bug, it's in my brain.

sgt panties, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

SDHC drive slot corrupted

1. SDHC drive slot corrupted - Similar Threads - SDHC drive slot

2. Corrupt kernel/broken dimm slots/dimm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt kernel/broken dimm slots/dimm: 7600x3060tiB650 PRO RSCORSAIR VENGEANCE 4800MHZ CL40 STOCK 6000 MHZ CL36 XMP PROFILE 16GB x2All components with the exception of the GPU are new 3 weeks oldProblems:I am currently running the DIMMs in slot 2 and 4 as recommended by the motherboard manufacturer.XMP profile is...
  3. Corrupt kernel/broken dimm slots/dimm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt kernel/broken dimm slots/dimm: 7600x3060tiB650 PRO RSCORSAIR VENGEANCE 4800MHZ CL40 STOCK 6000 MHZ CL36 XMP PROFILE 16GB x2All components with the exception of the GPU are new 3 weeks oldProblems:I am currently running the DIMMs in slot 2 and 4 as recommended by the motherboard manufacturer.XMP profile is...
  4. SDHC Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SDHC Default: When I download photos from my sdhc card, they go to the cloud, how can I change the default to go to my desktop photos in my laptop. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-default/617b2136-30f1-4d0e-b6af-f9cb415b3092
  5. SDHC Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SDHC Default: When I download photos from my sdhc card, they go to the cloud, how can I change the default to go to my desktop photos in my laptop. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-default/617b2136-30f1-4d0e-b6af-f9cb415b3092
  6. M2 drive in second slot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    M2 drive in second slot.: m2slot1 boot drive works fine m2slot2 shows but can't be accessed both are Sabrent Rocket Q4 NVMe 4.0. I ran the error test in the bios and it said all is well,I then ran erase on it and still it shows but can't be accessed ....
  7. SDHC card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SDHC card: Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-card/76bc6f6b-a15f-4466-8238-29b9e92e0b18
  8. SDHC Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SDHC Repair: New card cant use in camara https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-repair/35ab930a-a9ba-43b8-bd42-536a7100faf9
  9. SDHC card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SDHC card: I took some new pictures from my camera SDHC card and transferred them to my laptop computer. Now I want to erase the SDHC card so it is blank and replace it in my camera. How do I do this? Currently all pictures I have ever taken still remain on my SDHC card....
  10. sdhc error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sdhc error: I get an error message when I inserted an sdhc micro card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sdhc-error/29c347dd-3fc1-435d-a362-a04165eb89b4