Windows 10: SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files

Discus and support SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an SDXC card which has been working on my surface go for a long time. I tried it, with the adapter it came with, on my main pc to move some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lucaswhiteley, Mar 15, 2020.

1. SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files

I have an SDXC card which has been working on my surface go for a long time. I tried it, with the adapter it came with, on my main pc to move some files around and file explorer couldn't access the file. I changed the file permissions because it wasn't accessible. Now instead of a message saying I don't have permission to access it, it says "incorrect function". Perhaps I set the permissions wrong, not sure.

My Surface no longer works so perhaps the SDXC card is damaged but I don't think that that is the case.

Also I was unsure if this should go under Devices and drivers or Files, folders and storage.

:)

lucaswhiteley, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Trying to install apps onto an sdxc card

Hi John,

Conflicts with the SDXC card file system is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to download a file or install an application to your SDXC card. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Do you received any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different SDXC card, and check if you will be able to experience the same issue?
    • Have you tried to copy/paste a file from your C: drive to your SDXC card?
    • Have you tried inserting your SDXC card to a different device?
    • What is the file system of your SDXC card?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try to reformat your SDXC card to a NTFS file system and check if it helps.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 15, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Mar 15, 2020
  4. SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files

Recover access database

HI,

As Alexfranky suggested, These are some most common reasons due to which an access database file gets corrupted. Whenever you face corruption in your database files, you need to recover the your data and information from them. For more information visit :- Fix Corrupt Access Database using Compact and Repair

Alex Franky, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files

1. SDXC Card f:/ not accessable incorrect function - cannot access files - Similar Threads - SDXC Card accessable

2. SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function: Hello,I receive the above error when I try to access my SD card on the pc.The SD card was working fine, until I moved some music on it.I have tried some possible solutions found online but none of it work, for example:I have tried using this command "chkdsk m: /r", didnt...
  3. SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function: Hello,I receive the above error when I try to access my SD card on the pc.The SD card was working fine, until I moved some music on it.I have tried some possible solutions found online but none of it work, for example:I have tried using this command "chkdsk m: /r", didnt...
  4. Cannot access bluetooth functionality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access bluetooth functionality.: I had recently changed my hard drive and hence had to install windows again. However I could not access the bluetooth functionality anymore. I have tried updating the bluetooth driver. I have a Thinkpad T430 with windows 10. As you could see in below image there are no...
  5. Cannot access bluetooth functionality.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access bluetooth functionality.: I had recently changed my hard drive and hence had to install windows again. However I could not access the bluetooth functionality anymore. I have tried updating the bluetooth driver. I have a Thinkpad T430 with windows 10. As you could see in below image there are no...
  6. Cannot access bluetooth functionality.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Cannot access files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access files: I keep getting this error. It happened after I downloaded a script. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-files/321d9219-ea6e-4de3-83f8-5e934aa74f51
  8. Error: F: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error: F: is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect.": I'm trying to fix two external hard drives from a Docking station, but I cannot get them to work at all. I have been troubleshooting for hours now, it's so frustrating. So when I plug the hard drive in I get the error, "Error: F: is not accessible. The parameter is...
  9. F:\ is not accessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F:\ is not accessible: Keeping this short - after following the advice(s) on accessing drive F:\ all I get as a response is " The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable". What does this mean, is it a virtual drive used by Win 10 and I'm not supposed to play with it, if so I'm fine with that....
  10. F:\ is not accessible

in Windows 10 Support
    F:\ is not accessible: Keeping this short - after following the advice(s) on accessing drive F:\ all I get as a response is " The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable". What does this mean, is it a virtual drive used by Win 10 and I'm not supposed to play with it, if so I'm fine with that....