Windows 10: sea of theives code not working

Discus and support sea of theives code not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello! I bought a gaming laptop few days ago and it came with a game called sea of thieves when I received the box I was surprised because the code was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jad kawas, Jun 1, 2020.

1. jad kawas Win User

sea of theives code not working

hello! I bought a gaming laptop few days ago and it came with a game called sea of thieves when I received the box I was surprised because the code was clear from the outside, anyways I went to the new laptop and went to the microsoft store to redeem the code and it said "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."

:)

jad kawas, Jun 1, 2020
  2. MantasRimdžius, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Issues with getting sea of theives

So my friends got sea of thieves, and they told me an easy way to do it is by getting xbox ultimate, So i got a gift card, and i got the ultimate pass. However, I can't get sea of thieves for free. It just still tells me to get an xbox ultimate subscription.
    I've tried to restart my computer and other stuff, but I don't know what to do.

KadenJohnson1, Jun 1, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I am trying to play on a windows 10 computer, and it only get the error for sea of theives. i tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling store, and reinstalling xbox app.

bluecew, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. sea of theives code not working - Similar Threads - sea theives code

2. Sea of thieves error code 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves error code 0x80070005: My friend buyed the game 1 and a half hour ago, he tried to install it and it gives the error listed above. When he preesses install even on xbox app and microsoft store it gives the error at 0%. He is not the single one to have this problem because the forum of sea of...
  3. error code 0xC03F6603 with sea of thieves

error code 0xC03F6603 with sea of thieves: when trying to download sea of thieves it first says starting installation the it says something with license and then it just says error and the error code is 0xC03F6603 its frustrating as its the only game that does this and i payed 40$ for it...
  4. Sea of theives

Sea of theives: I bought sea of theives for microsoft store and i was wondering if i can have the cd key so i can add it too steam the order number is 8779028023 i bought it jaunary 2 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-theives/a71eddb2-3794-40b7-a247-d2b528aef3bb
  5. Sea of theives and my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of theives and my account: I have 2PCs one i can install sea of theives. but my main a gaming PC does not reconize that i even own it. loged in on both using same acc. have tried all the fixes and have not fixed it. any idea as this a real pain...
  6. Sea of Theives Crashing on launch

Sea of Theives Crashing on launch: When I open Sea of Thieves, it just shows the screen with the skull and "sea of thieves", then just closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the computer. Sometimes I get the error code 0x803F8001 I recently got a new pc....
  7. How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

How do i change the language in Sea of Theives: I have my game in Russian language. My region optionsin win is in Slovaktrying to change to other countries but still no effect. I know there is no slovak translation but i want it in english at least....
  8. Issues with getting sea of theives

Issues with getting sea of theives: So my friends got sea of thieves, and they told me an easy way to do it is by getting xbox ultimate, So i got a gift card, and i got the ultimate pass. However, I can't get sea of thieves for free. It just still tells me to get an xbox ultimate subscription. I've tried to...
  9. Bought Sea Of Theives awhile ago and recently it's been telling me I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Sea Of Theives awhile ago and recently it's been telling me I don't own it.: When trying to launch the game I get error code '0x803f8001'. the Microsoft store is telling me I don't own it, but I can clearly go into my order history and see the transaction went smoothly, and I had played it before just fine. Do I have to call customer support or is...
  10. Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack

Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack: I purchased Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition, but the Sea Dog Pack is not active on my account, and I did not receive a redeemable code to enter anywhere. Please can you rectify this and send me the code? It is showing as purchased on my account and order history/details....