Windows 10: Sea of theives

Discus and support Sea of theives in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought sea of theives for microsoft store and i was wondering if i can have the cd key so i can add it too steam the order number is 8779028023 i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ElijahSommer, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Sea of theives

I bought sea of theives for microsoft store and i was wondering if i can have the cd key so i can add it too steam the order number is 8779028023 i bought it jaunary 2 2020

:)

ElijahSommer, Jun 11, 2021

2. Sea of Theives Crashing on launch

When I open Sea of Thieves, it just shows the screen with the skull and "sea of thieves", then just closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the computer. Sometimes I get the
    error code 0x803F8001 I recently got a new pc.

AlpacaTheSk8er, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Issues with getting sea of theives

So my friends got sea of thieves, and they told me an easy way to do it is by getting xbox ultimate, So i got a gift card, and i got the ultimate pass. However, I can't get sea of thieves for free. It just still tells me to get an xbox ultimate subscription.
    I've tried to restart my computer and other stuff, but I don't know what to do.

KadenJohnson1, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Paulo GM Win User

Sea of theives

How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

Hi Jakub, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft consumer as well.

Unfortunately, there is no option within the game to change the language. The only way to do it is to change your PC's system language.

Existing thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Here's how you can properly change your system language

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-cha...

(Standard disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this helps resolve the problem.

Paulo GM, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Sea of theives

1. Sea of theives - Similar Threads - Sea theives

2. Unlink Microsoft Account w/ Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlink Microsoft Account w/ Sea Of Thieves: Hi, so I purchased Sea of thieves on my Steam account and linked it to one of my Microsoft accounts. Now, the Microsoft account it was linked with was deleted and I'm trying to link my New Microsoft account within Sea of thieves. It asks me to log in, but after logging twice...
  3. Problem with Sea of thieves.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Sea of thieves.: When I start the game sea of waves, I get an error: game services are not available. Please try again later. Lavenderbard. I've tried everything from deleting the game and checking the integrity of the files, to changing xbox accounts. Please help with this problem!...
  4. Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Login to xbox live Ashbeard problem: When i load up sea of thieves on the xbox app on pc it says i need to login to xbox live which i already have and i cant seem to fix it and have tried many ways to fix it but nothing works!...
  5. Sea of theives and my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of theives and my account: I have 2PCs one i can install sea of theives. but my main a gaming PC does not reconize that i even own it. loged in on both using same acc. have tried all the fixes and have not fixed it. any idea as this a real pain...
  6. Sea of Theives Crashing on launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Theives Crashing on launch: When I open Sea of Thieves, it just shows the screen with the skull and "sea of thieves", then just closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the computer. Sometimes I get the error code 0x803F8001 I recently got a new pc....
  7. sea of theives code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of theives code not working: hello! I bought a gaming laptop few days ago and it came with a game called sea of thieves when I received the box I was surprised because the code was clear from the outside, anyways I went to the new laptop and went to the microsoft store to redeem the code and it said...
  8. How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

How do i change the language in Sea of Theives: I have my game in Russian language. My region optionsin win is in Slovaktrying to change to other countries but still no effect. I know there is no slovak translation but i want it in english at least....
  9. Issues with getting sea of theives

Issues with getting sea of theives: So my friends got sea of thieves, and they told me an easy way to do it is by getting xbox ultimate, So i got a gift card, and i got the ultimate pass. However, I can't get sea of thieves for free. It just still tells me to get an xbox ultimate subscription. I've tried to...
  10. Bought Sea Of Theives awhile ago and recently it's been telling me I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Sea Of Theives awhile ago and recently it's been telling me I don't own it.: When trying to launch the game I get error code '0x803f8001'. the Microsoft store is telling me I don't own it, but I can clearly go into my order history and see the transaction went smoothly, and I had played it before just fine. Do I have to call customer support or is...