Windows 10: Sea of theives

Discus and support Sea of theives in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought sea of theives for microsoft store and i was wondering if i can have the cd key so i can add it too steam the order number is 8779028023 i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ElijahSommer, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Sea of theives

I bought sea of theives for microsoft store and i was wondering if i can have the cd key so i can add it too steam the order number is 8779028023 i bought it jaunary 2 2020

:)

ElijahSommer, Jun 11, 2021

2. Sea of Theives Crashing on launch

When I open Sea of Thieves, it just shows the screen with the skull and "sea of thieves", then just closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the computer. Sometimes I get the
    error code 0x803F8001 I recently got a new pc.

AlpacaTheSk8er, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Issues with getting sea of theives

So my friends got sea of thieves, and they told me an easy way to do it is by getting xbox ultimate, So i got a gift card, and i got the ultimate pass. However, I can't get sea of thieves for free. It just still tells me to get an xbox ultimate subscription.
    I've tried to restart my computer and other stuff, but I don't know what to do.

KadenJohnson1, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Paulo GM Win User

Sea of theives

How do i change the language in Sea of Theives

Hi Jakub, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft consumer as well.

Unfortunately, there is no option within the game to change the language. The only way to do it is to change your PC's system language.

Existing thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Here's how you can properly change your system language

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-cha...

(Standard disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this helps resolve the problem.

Paulo GM, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Sea of theives

1. Sea of theives - Similar Threads - Sea theives

2. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it: It says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" I own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-a-game-sea-of-theives-even-though/1b51811a-be9d-4065-98b4-2c98b86208a0
  3. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it: It says "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" I own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-launch-a-game-sea-of-theives-even-though/1b51811a-be9d-4065-98b4-2c98b86208a0
  4. I cannot launch a game Sea of Theives even though I own it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library

After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library: but it still takes up the storage space in my pc how to make it show up? im really freaked out plus heres a screenshot of it it should be showing up in the install above but its not plus i was having 165 gb of free space before and now its taking up it without me being able...
  6. After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library: but it still takes up the storage space in my pc how to make it show up? im really freaked out plus heres a screenshot of it it should be showing up in the install above but its not plus i was having 165 gb of free space before and now its taking up it without me being able...
  7. After restarting pc Sea Of Theives in no longer showing in the download library

8. Sea of theives and my account

Sea of theives and my account: I have 2PCs one i can install sea of theives. but my main a gaming PC does not reconize that i even own it. loged in on both using same acc. have tried all the fixes and have not fixed it. any idea as this a real pain...
  9. Sea of Theives Crashing on launch

Sea of Theives Crashing on launch: When I open Sea of Thieves, it just shows the screen with the skull and "sea of thieves", then just closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting the computer. Sometimes I get the error code 0x803F8001 I recently got a new pc....
  10. sea of theives code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of theives code not working: hello! I bought a gaming laptop few days ago and it came with a game called sea of thieves when I received the box I was surprised because the code was clear from the outside, anyways I went to the new laptop and went to the microsoft store to redeem the code and it said...