Windows 10: Sea of Thevies missing from library.

Discus and support Sea of Thevies missing from library. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store when it first came out. Recently when I have tried to play it, closed and said: "Sea of Thieves is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joxev, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Joxev Win User

Sea of Thevies missing from library.

I purchased Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store when it first came out. Recently when I have tried to play it, closed and said: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". I have asked questions to multiple support emails, forums and even live chat support. Nothing helped. Recently I have found that the game is completely missing from my library. When I go to the store page it asks me to buy it. I have checked my order history and it is there. I am not sure what to do, does anyone have a solution?

:)

Joxev, Jun 3, 2020
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Sea of Thieves download

Hi,

You could try the following:

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click
      Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 3, 2020
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Sea of Thevies missing from library.

MantasRimdžius, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Sea of Thevies missing from library.

1. Sea of Thevies missing from library. - Similar Threads - Sea Thevies missing

2. Sea of Thieves Missing File Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Missing File Error: I have been getting an error that says "There is a missing or corrupt data file that is required for the game to run." I have gone into the file system and after trying multiple times the error gave me a file that I found and deleted. However, the only file that it is giving...
  3. Fully paid app is missing from subscription and library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fully paid app is missing from subscription and library: Hi I ordered the Sketchbook Pro app from appstore back in march 2023.Installed it on on computer and did not think more of it.Now I have a new computer with Win 11 and want to install it there. But when I log in to Microsoft Store both on Web and App I can only find my paid...
  4. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  5. Sea of Thieves gone from library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves gone from library: Hey,I've recently switched my pc I replaced basically everything and after installing most of my stuff, I noticed that Sea of Thieves was gone from my library.Back then I bought a key from MMOGA and redeemed it which worked, but now it's seemingly gone and not even in my...
  6. Sea of thieves corrupted or missing files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves corrupted or missing files: Hey, I have resettet my computer a week ago, and before that, I had sea of thieves and it worked fine. But now I have downloaded and deleted the game 4 times and it doesn't work. it doesn't open, and when it does it says "There is a missing or corrupt data file that is...
  7. Apps missing from my library and Store

Apps missing from my library and Store: I had a couple of paint by number apps sticking. This has happened before; solution was to uninstall and reinstall. I just did this. Now they are missing from the Store and my Library. Other apps still installed in this category are also missing from Library and Store. What...
  8. State of Decay 2 Missing from Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Missing from Library: Hi, I'd previously bought State of Decay 2 but had to uninstall while doing some work on my computer. I went to reinstall it today and it is no longer in my library but the Heartland DLC is. When I go to the store page for State of Decay 2 I am only given the option to...
  9. My sea Of Thevies And Forza HORIZON 3 as Disappeared from my Owend Games!!!! PLEASE HELP.

My sea Of Thevies And Forza HORIZON 3 as Disappeared from my Owend Games!!!! PLEASE HELP.: My sea Of Thieves And Forza HORIZON 3 as Disappeared from my Owned Games!!!! PLEASE HELP. i bought the games they were on owned and i still have them downloaded in my pc how is that even possible? i played it on my x box and i removed my account from the xbox before i isold...
  10. Apps missing from library

Apps missing from library: What is goin on? more than half of my apps are gone from my library from the Microsoft app store please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-missing-from-library/e267edd8-6d9e-41c7-b8e9-5997045c0109