Windows 10: Sea of thieves crashing

Discus and support Sea of thieves crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my pc my sea of thieves crashes after about 10 seconds after launch please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JOSHTHEGIANT306, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Sea of thieves crashing

On my pc my sea of thieves crashes after about 10 seconds after launch please help

:)

JOSHTHEGIANT306, Jan 2, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Sea of Thieves Crashing issue on Window 10

Hey everyone

I am having issue when starting Sea of Thieves I start the game see the logo goes to black few sec later it crashes the game with no error code I been reinstalling the game multiple time reset the game and following the steps what sea of thieves posted in
    the forums it worked perfectly before the big update this year but now it doesn't work at all I tried playing another game works perfect but sea of thieves doesn't work at all I tried playing insider that works and start but the main build doesn't also updated
    all my drives

FPSRUSSIA70, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Sea of thieves crashing

Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Sea of thieves crashing

1. Sea of thieves crashing - Similar Threads - Sea thieves crashing

2. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  3. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  4. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Sea of thieves crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves crashing on launch: I am really pissed about that problem, i bought a new PC to play Sea of thieves... but now its not working anymore... i just phoned the Microsoft Support about 2 hours.. and still its crashing on start... Seems like no one can help not even the Sea of thieves Insider...
  7. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  8. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  9. Sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"
  10. Sea Of Thieves Crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sea Of Thieves Crashing: Hey Guys just wondering if anyone can assist me in figuring out as to why my game keeps crashing? I am on Windows 10 PC and bought the Xbox game pass and proceeded to download sea of thieves, it worked beautifully and I was playing with my friends on Xbox. however it suddenly...