Windows 10: Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes.

Discus and support Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I started downloading the game yesterday, fell asleep, and woke up to find it bloating far beyond its original file size. I've restarted, reset,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JJZebra, Dec 31, 2018.

1. JJZebra Win User

Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes.

I started downloading the game yesterday, fell asleep, and woke up to find it bloating far beyond its original file size. I've restarted, reset, redownloaded, deleted cache, checked for updates, asked several live customer service agents, used the troubleshooting tool, mcreset, deleted temporary files, and generally spent all day trying to figure out why this is happening. Anyone have an idea?

Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes. c8d589ae-2e12-415b-a0f8-3be90e468b18?upload=true.png

:)

JJZebra, Dec 31, 2018

2. sea of thieves download size

hi guys i've download sea of thieves but te game says the size of download is 24.96 gb when it finish it resume downloading and i dont whats the actual size and when the download will finished any idea about dowload size ????????

alishekarabi, Jan 10, 2020
  3. sea of thieves download size

Approximate size is

25.95 GB

Source:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sea-of-thieve...

You are close, so keep waiting. If it doesn't progress or hangs up, do the following:

First, try signing out of the Microsoft Store. Click your Profile picture at the top right, click your account then sign out.

Restart your computer, launch the Microsoft Store app, sign in again, then attempt downloading again.

Andre for Directly, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes.

sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes.

1. Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes. - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves download

2. Troubles downloading Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles downloading Sea of Thieves: I'm having trouble updating/installing sea of thieves. I tried installing the recent update 23/06/22 but it gave this see image error, the error also suggested to uninstall the game, so i did that; but now, when i try to install it again, it give me the same error as...
  3. sea of thieves download slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves download slow: im trying to install sea of thieves but the download speed is 267 KB/S but i have a internet connection of 5 MB/s down and 1 MB/s up all games download at that speed but not sea of thieves. if i install multiple games at the same time all download speed are good but not the...
  4. Can't download Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Sea of thieves: Hey, when I try to download Sea of thieves from the microsoft store, I click on install, It takes me to the driver choosing page, I choose my driver with more than 100 GB of free space, but when I click on install nothing happens....
  5. Sea of Thieves won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves won't download: I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store, but instead of downloading, I get the text saying "error", after saying "acquiring license". I've tried restarting the Microsoft Store and restarting my PC with no effect. Is there a way to fix this issue?...
  6. Sea of Thieves not downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves not downloading: I deleted Sea of Thieves and my plan was to move it to my other drive on my pc. when I uninstalled it through the windows search bar when it came up I go to the Microsoft store and to my library its not showing up sea of thieves. But when I look it up in the Microsoft store...
  7. Sea of Thieves won't download...

Sea of Thieves won't download...: I have had Sea of Thieves since launch. I did the most recent update and it corrupted a file. So, I uninstalled. I have not been able to redownload the game. It gets to about 5% then an error code comes up and won't continue the install. I have restarted Windows Store, my...
  8. Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours

Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours: other games normally display a Mb/s rate, but sea of thieves isnt giving any of this and the progress meter isnt going up. Ive tried reseting pc, deleting cache, reseting pc as it downloads as a workaround but nothing. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  9. Can't download Sea of Thieves

Can't download Sea of Thieves: So I got game pass on pc and tried downloading sea of thieves but it kept saying error error code - 0x803fb107 and it happens only for sea of thieves. I also tried anything that I could find and it didn't help....
  10. Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC: I already have Sea of Thieves on Xbox from the Store and saw that I could also play on PC, as long as I used the Xbox account. I have tried to install it with my account on PC through the store and it comes up with an error, 0x80070015. I try to refresh but the error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. sea of thieves keeps downloading