Windows 10: Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

Discus and support Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been getting this error message for the past month trying to play Sea of Thieves through my Xbox app or my Microsoft Store app on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArtixKrieger, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

I have been getting this error message for the past month trying to play Sea of Thieves through my Xbox app or my Microsoft Store app on Windows 10

This problem has not been limited to Sea of Thieves as any game that I have access to through Xbox Game Pass gives me the same error message

In the case of Sea of Thieves, I also own the game outright, but I still am encountering this problem

Resetting the windows store and downloading a free app like candy crush solves the problem temporarily and lets me open an Xbox game right after i do it, but I get the same error message again the next time I try to launch a game

I have looked through all the threads that already exist regarding this problem and tried every solution short of reinstalling Windows, but nothing has fixed the problem besides the temporary Windows Store glitch, which is very inconvenient

I tried all the steps listed on this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-is-currently-not-available-in-your/0507eece-276e-4519-b4af-6bd2e1383105

and none of them worked for me.

:)

ArtixKrieger, Sep 13, 2020
  2. mercipoco Win User

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Hi,

I am playing sea of thieves on PC with Xbox game pass. After installing the update today i can no longer launch the game. Im getting the following message:

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Please help!

mercipoco, Sep 13, 2020
  3. KobyTran Win User
    Sea of Thieves error code 0x803F8001

So my friend and I want to play Sea of Thieves and a friend of his got Sea of Thieves through "game sharing". My friend gave me his password and email so I can install Sea of Thieves on my computer and I did. It normally stop working a day or two later.
    I was wondering why I get error code 0x803F8001 when I launch sea of thieves?

This was exactly what it said: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

Thank you

KobyTran, Sep 13, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

i have the game from the windows store with xbox game pass. I just downloaded it, but upon launching the game, i get this error: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

By the way, the game worked in the past without issues and my friend recently installed it today and had no issues. Tried searching google and seems like some other people also have the same issue.

Please help.

bluecew, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

1. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case... - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves currently

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  3. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  5. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hello. So basically yesterday 3/26/2021 i wanted to play Sea of Thieves but it brought up this error code, "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Its weird because the day before 3/26/2021 it...
  6. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Im having this issue but im absolutely positive i purchased the game ages ago, before i ever had games pass. for some reason its deciding i no longer own the game for whatever reason. Edit: Also im just discovering despite having games pass ultimate up til november im not...
  7. UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undertale-is-currently-not-available-in-your/e55ef4c6-405c-4a0b-b703-e0fbf14952f6
  8. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F80012" Using Xbox Beta App Other games work, i have uninstalled and...
  9. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: hello microsoft i had been playing minecraft for a couple of weeks now but when i tried turning it on a few days ago it said that my trial had expired even though i wasnt on a trial. i searched up the code and followed all the steps but all i found wasa that the account i had...
  10. xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Yesterday two games, Microsoft Sudoku and Cribbage Classic, which I have been playing for months suddenly became unusable. I received error messages:- Microsoft Sudoku s currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...