Windows 10: Sea of Thieves not available?

Discus and support Sea of Thieves not available? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased Xbox Game Pass on my Xbox and I've been playing a bit of Sea of Thieves. Recently, I wanted to download Sea of Thieves on my PC as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HideTheHorizon, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Sea of Thieves not available?

I have purchased Xbox Game Pass on my Xbox and I've been playing a bit of Sea of Thieves. Recently, I wanted to download Sea of Thieves on my PC as well with Play Anywhere. However, in the Microsoft Store, the option isn't available. When I tried to install the game from the internet browser Microsoft Store (I think it recognized my Game Pass in the browser), it would initialize in the Microsoft Store app, but it would give an error as it was validating my licence. I have tried running MSreset.exe as well as troubleshooting the app, but it still doesn't work. What else can I do? I live in Estonia, but on Xbox I use the United Kingdom Store, if that is important.

:)

HideTheHorizon, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 1, 2019
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Sea of Thieves not available?

sea of thieves

how to get newest update to sea of thieves

JeremyRogal, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Sea of Thieves not available?

1. Sea of Thieves not available? - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves available

2. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves: [ATTACH]trying to access a game purchased on Steam but Xbox Live can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/d8528b46-6f74-4a20-9a55-9efaf577c226
  7. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  8. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  9. Sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"
  10. Sea of Thieves isn’t available in MS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea of Thieves isn’t available in MS: I want to download Sea of Thieves on my computer but this option isn’t available in the Microsoft Store. The problem is that I purchased Xbox Game Pass and played this game before on the Xbox. I tried to install the game from the internet browser Microsoft Store, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves available in iral

2. sea of thieves not available pc

3. why is sea of thieves not available

4. i play on sea of thieves on pc and the window opens then closes