Windows 10: Sea of thieves on microsoft and steam play together

Discus and support Sea of thieves on microsoft and steam play together in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can steam and Microsoft players play sea of thieves together or is it not possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blueberry cat, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Sea of thieves on microsoft and steam play together

Can steam and Microsoft players play sea of thieves together or is it not possible?

:)

blueberry cat, Mar 27, 2021

2. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Sea Of thieves

ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves

EmreGökmen, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Sea of thieves on microsoft and steam play together

sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Sea of thieves on microsoft and steam play together

1. Sea of thieves on microsoft and steam play together - Similar Threads - Sea thieves microsoft

2. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  3. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  4. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Steam - Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam - Sea of thieves: Its not opening, i press play right, it says stop, then it goes back to play like tf, please I need help with this.btw Verifying the files doesn't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-sea-of-thieves/a6454a4f-d4ee-4e98-837b-553fa773772f
  7. Playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: Goo day. I would appreciate any help on this topic as the website is bordering on impossible to use to find any form of information you are actually looking for. I recently bought the game sea of thieves from the microsoft store and on launching it an error appears saying...
  8. Steam and Microsoft Store (Play together?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam and Microsoft Store (Play together?): Recently I was under the impression that Gears of War 5 was only going to be available on PC (if and only if) you purchased it on the Microsoft store. Today I logged into steam (8/19/10) and realized Gears of War 5 was available for pre-order on the Steam Store. This caused...
  9. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  10. Sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"