Windows 10: Sea of Thieves PC keeps crashing with out Message

Discus and support Sea of Thieves PC keeps crashing with out Message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Team, Your game Sea of Thieves on PC keeps crashing like you ALT+F4 without error message and it seems that by far im not the only one with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mikosz, May 10, 2020.

1. Mikosz Win User

Sea of Thieves PC keeps crashing with out Message

Microsoft Team,

Your game Sea of Thieves on PC keeps crashing like you ALT+F4 without error message and it seems that by far im not the only one with this issue.

I checked all possible tricks/tips and fixes from all forums and all websites also the microsoft ones that were related to my problem.

None with succes.

Worst part is that I have tried running the game on 1 laptop, and two different desktop computers...

Is there a way that I can send my error logs over to you to have a look at?

Please dont give me an automatic system made problem solving answer with links and obvious steps to take because they are not going to work and I will feel like my problem is not taken seriously.

Kind regards,

Mike

:)

Mikosz, May 10, 2020

2. Sea of thieves crashing

On my pc my sea of thieves crashes after about 10 seconds after launch please help

JOSHTHEGIANT306, May 10, 2020
  3. sea of thieves crashes on launch on windows pc

when i launch sea of thieves, it basically crashes. Tried a few fixes but nothing. have tried a few of your help suggestions but still nothing.when it crashes no error box pops up displaying what error is happening. running latest windows 10

please advise.

JOSHTHEGIANT306, May 10, 2020
  4. Sea of Thieves PC keeps crashing with out Message

sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Sea of Thieves PC keeps crashing with out Message

1. Sea of Thieves PC keeps crashing with out Message - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves keeps

2. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  3. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  4. Sea Of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea Of thieves: ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/22e8ac92-d84a-461d-9e1b-0026d6ce3485
  5. Sea of thieves crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves crashing on launch: I am really pissed about that problem, i bought a new PC to play Sea of thieves... but now its not working anymore... i just phoned the Microsoft Support about 2 hours.. and still its crashing on start... Seems like no one can help not even the Sea of thieves Insider...
  6. sea of thieves crashes on launch on windows pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sea of thieves crashes on launch on windows pc: when i launch sea of thieves, it basically crashes. Tried a few fixes but nothing. have tried a few of your help suggestions but still nothing.when it crashes no error box pops up displaying what error is happening. running latest windows 10 please advise....
  7. Sea of thieves crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves crashing: On my pc my sea of thieves crashes after about 10 seconds after launch please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-crashing/e1bb1d66-92c5-43b4-8d11-5f6cd5921a84
  8. Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading: When I open Sea Of thieves it shops the loading screen for a few seconds and then it crashes so I haven't been able to play for a while I was wondering I anyone was having the same problem and if they had a fix....
  9. Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC: I already have Sea of Thieves on Xbox from the Store and saw that I could also play on PC, as long as I used the Xbox account. I have tried to install it with my account on PC through the store and it comes up with an error, 0x80070015. I try to refresh but the error...
  10. Sea Of Thieves Crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sea Of Thieves Crashing: Hey Guys just wondering if anyone can assist me in figuring out as to why my game keeps crashing? I am on Windows 10 PC and bought the Xbox game pass and proceeded to download sea of thieves, it worked beautifully and I was playing with my friends on Xbox. however it suddenly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves closes after launch windows 10

2. sea of thieves wont launch

3. sea of thieves not working pc

4. sea of thieves crashes on pc