Windows 10: Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen Ich habe schon einige Zeit lang Sea of Thieves, es lief auch immer sehr gut, vor zwei Tagen habe ich noch gespielt, als ich es dann... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ratunkel, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Ratunkel Win User

Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe schon einige Zeit lang Sea of Thieves, es lief auch immer sehr gut, vor zwei Tagen habe ich noch gespielt, als ich es dann gestern Starten wollte öffnete sich das Fenster nur kurz und schloss sich gleich wieder. Ich kann das Spiel seitdem nicht mehr Starten. Ich habe das Spiel schon neu Installiert, es passiert aber das gleiche wieder. Den Microsoft Support habe ich auch schon angerufen, die haben mich aber ständig nur weitergeleitet und mir nicht geholfen.

Weis irgendemjemand was ich da tun kann? Oder habe ich mein Geld in den Sand gesetzt für das Spiel?

ich spiele am Pc

Liebe Grüsse

Googel Translate

Hello everyone
    I've been doing Sea of Thieves for a while, it's always been going very well, two days ago I was still playing, when I wanted to start it yesterday, the window only opened briefly and closed again. I haven't been able to start the game since. I've already reinstalled the game, but the same thing happens again. I have already called Microsoft Support, but they just forwarded me all the time and didn't help me.
    Does anyone know what I can do? Or did I put my money in the sand for the game?

I Play on PC

Greetings

:)

Ratunkel, Apr 22, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht

MantasRimdžius, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht

1. Sea of Thieves Startet sich nicht - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Startet

2. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. Sea of Thieves hat sich vergrößert

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves hat sich vergrößert: Hey, Ich habe mir gestern Sea of Thieves gekauft und sofort den Download gestartet. Ich habe dann bis circa 20GB heruntergeladen und musste dann Offline. Später bin ich dann wieder an meinen Computer gegangen und ich musste alles neu herunterladen, sprich wieder 53GB. Dann...
  7. Kann Sea of Thieves nicht runterladen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kann Sea of Thieves nicht runterladen.: Hallo liebes Microsoft Team/ Community Hallo ich habe heute versucht Sea of thieves erneut herunterzuladen da ich es zufor ausfesehen deinsterleirt hatte dafor lief es gut und alles hat funktioniert, als ich dann aber heute versuchte das Spiel neu runterzuladen erschien die...
  8. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  9. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  10. Sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"