Windows 10: Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

Discus and support Sea of thieves very high latency (PING) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Only in sea of thieves my ping is 1,000+ In other games like fortnite or cs:go the ping is 90-100. I ran a speed test on speedtest.net: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cyberrex5, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Cyberrex5 Win User

Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

Only in sea of thieves my ping is 1,000+

In other games like fortnite or cs:go the ping is 90-100.

I ran a speed test on speedtest.net:

Sea of thieves very high latency (PING) 7601426160.png

But in the xbox networking settings the ping is 200+

Sea of thieves very high latency (PING) c43e7e16-ee62-4ab0-837d-3e4e548525e7?upload=true.png

:)

Cyberrex5, Sep 4, 2018

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Sep 4, 2018
  3. sea of thieves

how to get newest update to sea of thieves

JeremyRogal, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

1. Sea of thieves very high latency (PING) - Similar Threads - Sea thieves very

2. High ping/latency spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping/latency spikes: So around a week ago my internet/wifi connection has gotten worse, I have already called my provider optimum in which they said that it is a either a router issue or an issue with my laptop they reset the modem on their end and I have reset the wifi and modem on my end which...
  3. High ping/latency spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping/latency spikes: So around a week ago my internet/wifi connection has gotten worse, I have already called my provider optimum in which they said that it is a either a router issue or an issue with my laptop they reset the modem on their end and I have reset the wifi and modem on my end which...
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. high latency / ping spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    high latency / ping spikes: For around 3 months now I've been encountering high latency and ping spikes online, I've looked at so many questions like this and not a single person has had the same exact problem, there's always been a way to resolve it, I have literally gone to lengths as far as...
  6. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi, I have buy Sea Of Thieves but the installation don't starts, is necessary the Xbox Live Gold subscription to install it? Bye https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a9b75c11-3165-4a30-bcd0-ee6b51aa2b6b
  7. sea of thieves high temps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves high temps: so when i start the game GPU goes up to 110temp. only in this game... warzone max gpu temp is about 80. **** is wrong with the game tried to fix it many times but nothing works.... do i get my money back or how to fix it?...
  8. Sea Of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea Of thieves: ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/22e8ac92-d84a-461d-9e1b-0026d6ce3485
  9. sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sea of thieves: Error there is a missing or corrupt data file that is required for this game to run. can anyone help me plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/958f4423-0f9f-44d9-944f-02097dfe6d08"
  10. sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves: how to get newest update to sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/sea-of-thieves/2908e7ef-347a-42b4-b543-99d502ee3bb2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves high ping

2. sea of thieves server ping

3. my ping too high in sea of thieves

4. sea of thieves my ping is so high,
  5. bad ping sea of thieves,
  6. sea of thieves high ping spain,
  7. sea of thieves ping,
  8. sea of thieves constant high ping,
  9. high latency in sea of thieves fix,
  10. sea of thieves high ping problem fix pc,
  11. sea of thieves ping high,