Windows 10: Sea of thieves

Discus and support Sea of thieves in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Midnight Crow, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Sea of thieves

I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help.

:)

Midnight Crow, Apr 21, 2019

2. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Sea of thieves

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Sea of thieves

1. Sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Sea thieves

2. Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought Sea of thieves for Windows, did not recieve it.: Hello,As the title states i've bought Sea of thieves even though i had purchased the game about a year ago. But since ive upgraded my pc i cant locate it in my games list, so i just went ahead and bought another copy. Sadly i did not recieve the game after payment has...
  3. Sea of thieves install microsoft store stuck at 25%

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves install microsoft store stuck at 25%: Hi,I've tried multiple steps to try and solve this like running troubleshooting tool but it said it didn't find any issues. Signed in and out and reset the app in settings all for the install to jump all the way back to 25% in an instant. I'm lost for answers. Please help....
  4. Error 0x80080206 for sea of thieves

Error 0x80080206 for sea of thieves: I was having this problem, tried updating SoT got this error. Uninstalled and reinstalled, error. After this I assumed it was something with Gamepass so I actually bought the game to own I'm stupid, still error. I looked at multiple threads...
  5. Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves: Hi, I am on PC and I have just started for the first time Sea of thieves, I created a name not on purpose, can I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/3a4a27a3-6ec3-42bc-b463-49c31eddc6db
  6. Sea of Thieves gone from library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves gone from library: Hey,I've recently switched my pc I replaced basically everything and after installing most of my stuff, I noticed that Sea of Thieves was gone from my library.Back then I bought a key from MMOGA and redeemed it which worked, but now it's seemingly gone and not even in my...
  7. Sea of thieves not launching

Sea of thieves not launching: Downloaded and installed game with Xbox app in Windows 10.Have game pass.Windows and drivers up-to-date.Shows the splash screen briefly, then disappears.Sam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-not-launching/cebd7816-bb8d-409c-94ee-c586e6b725ce
  8. Microsoft Store installation bug Sea of Thieves

Microsoft Store installation bug Sea of Thieves: Some context:I've been playing Sea of Thieves for years now, without any problem installing it, or anything, but today when I tried to play with it, it crashed multiple times, so I thought I would re-install it. I searched ''Sea of thieves''- Right click - Uninstall, then I...
  9. Steam - Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam - Sea of thieves: Its not opening, i press play right, it says stop, then it goes back to play like tf, please I need help with this.btw Verifying the files doesn't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-sea-of-thieves/a6454a4f-d4ee-4e98-837b-553fa773772f
  10. Sea Of Thieves refuses to launch

Sea Of Thieves refuses to launch: In short Sea Of Thieves on Steam refuses to launch, it claims it has corrupted files in the content pak folder. I have tried every single fix on the planet, not even RARE can seem to fix it! Is there anyway that my copy on Steam is downloading corrupted content pak files feom...