Windows 10: Sea Of Thieves

Discus and support Sea Of Thieves in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chickenRun2020, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Sea Of Thieves

I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading..

BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating"

How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today?

I've checked everywhere.. Nothing else has changed on my laptop.

I have checked through the Device Manager and updated the device drivers but nothing has helped..

I hope someone can help me Please

:)

chickenRun2020, Apr 11, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Sea Of Thieves

MantasRimdžius, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Sea Of Thieves

1. Sea Of Thieves - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves

2. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller: Hi there,As mentioned in the title I'm trying to download sea of thieves from the windows Xbox client, but when I try to play, it says I need to connect a wireless controller. Now, I already owned this game on an xbox on the same account, so maybe it somehow thinks I'm trying...
  3. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller: Hi there,As mentioned in the title I'm trying to download sea of thieves from the windows Xbox client, but when I try to play, it says I need to connect a wireless controller. Now, I already owned this game on an xbox on the same account, so maybe it somehow thinks I'm trying...
  4. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox app on PC - says I need to have a controller

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  6. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  7. Sea of thieves will not install in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves will not install in Microsoft Store: Windows 10, owner of SoT. Microsoft store will not download ANYTHING updates or new. I have tried everything to no avail. Unfortunately, I was told to reinstall SoT to get it to work due to it not updating in Microsoft Store, which has left me without the game entirely. It...
  8. when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...: when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an account i dont control and wont allow me to sign in with a different account...
  9. when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...

when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...: when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an account i dont control and wont allow me to sign in with a different account...
  10. Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves: Bonjour,J'ai rencontré un problème il y a quelques jours. Mon SSD a été presque plein et j'ai donc voulu trouver un moyen pour le vider un petit peu et déplacer mes éventuel applications / jeux non essentiel sur un autres SSD plus gros et ou Windows n'étais pas installer....