Windows 10: Sea Of thieves

Discus and support Sea Of thieves in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EmreGökmen, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Sea Of thieves

ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves

:)

EmreGökmen, Jun 5, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Sea Of thieves

MantasRimdžius, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Sea Of thieves

1. Sea Of thieves - Similar Threads - Sea thieves

2. Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is telling me I have to purchase Sea of Thieves again even though I already...: Trying to install Sea of Thieves on my PC, but it's telling me I have to pay $39.99 for the game. I had it on Xbox already and even checked the sea of thieves website and it shows my email and progress. My buddy just opened his Microsoft store and it said "you already own...
  3. Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Sea of Thieves "acquiring license error...": Hey, so i bought Sea of thieves yesterday from instantgaming with a key from switzerland but im living im germany. I am able to use the code on the microsoft store so i got it now in my library. The problem is, I cant install the game cause it says "acquiring license error"....
  4. Sea of thieves error code 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves error code 0x80070005: My friend buyed the game 1 and a half hour ago, he tried to install it and it gives the error listed above. When he preesses install even on xbox app and microsoft store it gives the error at 0%. He is not the single one to have this problem because the forum of sea of...
  5. Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the...

Windows is questioning whether I own Sea Of Thieves even though i literally can see the...: When I try to open Sea Of Thieves on my pc i get the message: "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". I need it fixed. I have looked into a lot...
  6. computer crashed while playing sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer crashed while playing sea of thieves: my Pc has crashed several times while playing sea of thieves. I have done a fresh install of windows and it is still crashing. I ran who crashed on them minidump and got the followingOn Sun 7/4/2021 12:00:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  7. sea of thieves crush after die

sea of thieves crush after die: what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-crush-after-die/23f75f00-a716-4ed4-84bc-2e9e8bb1963d
  8. I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not sure on which email account I bought Sea of Thieves on.: Over a year ago I bought Sea of Thieves, and in September I fully reset my computer because I my computer was starting to feel slow and I wanted to clear any files I didn't know about that were taking up space on my hard drive. After I reset my computer, I signed into all of...
  9. error code 0xC03F6603 with sea of thieves

error code 0xC03F6603 with sea of thieves: when trying to download sea of thieves it first says starting installation the it says something with license and then it just says error and the error code is 0xC03F6603 its frustrating as its the only game that does this and i payed 40$ for it...
  10. I purchased an Item on the Game Sea of Thieves and Realized it was on the wrong account.

I purchased an Item on the Game Sea of Thieves and Realized it was on the wrong account.: I have two separate Microsoft accounts. One for my games and one for my personal use. I recently purchased an add on for the game Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store and then realized it was not on the right account. I have not used the add on or anything as its on the...