Windows 10: Sea Of thieves

Discus and support Sea Of thieves in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EmreGökmen, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Sea Of thieves

ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves

:)

EmreGökmen, Jun 5, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Sea Of thieves

MantasRimdžius, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Sea Of thieves

1. Sea Of thieves - Similar Threads - Sea thieves

2. How do I remove sea of thieves from my windowsapps folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove sea of thieves from my windowsapps folder?: i was checking my storage and i realized i was running very low, i checked my storage settings and i couldn't find anything. I then realized that i had 3 instillations of sea of thieves in my windowsapps folderthat i didnt download , totaling to about 220 gigabytes of data my...
  3. How do I remove sea of thieves from my windowsapps folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove sea of thieves from my windowsapps folder?: i was checking my storage and i realized i was running very low, i checked my storage settings and i couldn't find anything. I then realized that i had 3 instillations of sea of thieves in my windowsapps folderthat i didnt download , totaling to about 220 gigabytes of data my...
  4. How do I remove sea of thieves from my windowsapps folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".: I think this might have happened as some time ago i merged my D drive into C however sea of thieves was still on C but i have no idea. I tried restarting already. The error is 0x803f8007....
  6. Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".

Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".: I think this might have happened as some time ago i merged my D drive into C however sea of thieves was still on C but i have no idea. I tried restarting already. The error is 0x803f8007....
  7. I can't delete sea of thieves from my hard drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't delete sea of thieves from my hard drive.: I had it installed on an external hard drive and now my new computer won't recognise that I have it installed and will not let me delete it at all. When I try to delete it from the file manager it says I don't have permisson, when I try to give myself permission, it says that...
  8. I can't delete sea of thieves from my hard drive.

I can't delete sea of thieves from my hard drive.: I had it installed on an external hard drive and now my new computer won't recognise that I have it installed and will not let me delete it at all. When I try to delete it from the file manager it says I don't have permisson, when I try to give myself permission, it says that...
  9. I can't delete sea of thieves from my hard drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC RESTARTS WITH NO BSOD WHEN PLAYING CPU INTENSIVE GAMES, like Sea of Thieves or No Man's Sky.: When I play a game like sea of thieves my PC will restart 5-15 minutes into gameplay. I don't think temps are an issue, bios should be up to date. When the restart happens I notice some stuttering but it could be the game stuttering from lag. I've tried lowering the settings...