Windows 10: Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Sea of Thieves in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have buy Sea Of Thieves but the installation don't starts, is necessary the Xbox Live Gold subscription to install it? Bye... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GabCol, Oct 4, 2020.

1. GabCol Win User

Sea of Thieves

Hi, I have buy Sea Of Thieves but the installation don't starts, is necessary the Xbox Live Gold subscription to install it?

Bye

:)

GabCol, Oct 4, 2020

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Sea of Thieves

Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Sea of Thieves

1. Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves

2. when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...: when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an account i dont control and wont allow me to sign in with a different account...
  3. when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...: when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an account i dont control and wont allow me to sign in with a different account...
  4. Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves: Bonjour,J'ai rencontré un problème il y a quelques jours. Mon SSD a été presque plein et j'ai donc voulu trouver un moyen pour le vider un petit peu et déplacer mes éventuel applications / jeux non essentiel sur un autres SSD plus gros et ou Windows n'étais pas installer....
  5. Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves

Impossible de désinstaller Sea Of Thieves: Bonjour,J'ai rencontré un problème il y a quelques jours. Mon SSD a été presque plein et j'ai donc voulu trouver un moyen pour le vider un petit peu et déplacer mes éventuel applications / jeux non essentiel sur un autres SSD plus gros et ou Windows n'étais pas installer....
  6. Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue: My Microsoft account won't allow me to update Sea of Thieves $60 btw in the Microsoft store. IT IS CURRENTLY UNPLAYABLE, as each time a new update becomes available I have to up date to play it, but MS say's it's unable to at the moment try again later. I tried and tried for...
  7. Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue

Microsoft Store Sea of Thieves Update issue: My Microsoft account won't allow me to update Sea of Thieves $60 btw in the Microsoft store. IT IS CURRENTLY UNPLAYABLE, as each time a new update becomes available I have to up date to play it, but MS say's it's unable to at the moment try again later. I tried and tried for...
  8. cant find sea of thieves in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant find sea of thieves in microsoft store: i purchased Sea of thieves through the microsoft store in 2020 played it on and off for 3.5 years then deleted it due to hard disk spacethen when i tried to download it, it said i have to buy it again as if i never owned the game i have achievement from 2020and bank receipt...
  9. cant find sea of thieves in microsoft store

cant find sea of thieves in microsoft store: i purchased Sea of thieves through the microsoft store in 2020 played it on and off for 3.5 years then deleted it due to hard disk spacethen when i tried to download it, it said i have to buy it again as if i never owned the game i have achievement from 2020and bank receipt...
  10. cant find sea of thieves in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming