Windows 10: sea of thieves

Discus and support sea of thieves in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to get newest update to sea of thieves... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeremyRogal, Aug 8, 2018.

1. sea of thieves

how to get newest update to sea of thieves

:)

JeremyRogal, Aug 8, 2018

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Aug 8, 2018
  4. sea of thieves

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

This workaround worked for me first time of trying it. I had the same issue as the OP.

M0NK3YR0N1N, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

sea of thieves

1. sea of thieves - Similar Threads - sea thieves

2. When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...: When launching Sea of thieves I recieve this message.Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001This doesn't make any sense to me as I bought the game...
  3. When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...: When launching Sea of thieves I recieve this message.Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001This doesn't make any sense to me as I bought the game...
  4. When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC: This is a BSOD that happens non-consistently. I'm sure EAC does it, but unsure of why. Some sort of Security Violation. This Windows has been reinstalled fresh less than a month ago. I formatted this machine to try to get rid of this...
  6. BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC

BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC: This is a BSOD that happens non-consistently. I'm sure EAC does it, but unsure of why. Some sort of Security Violation. This Windows has been reinstalled fresh less than a month ago. I formatted this machine to try to get rid of this...
  7. BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC - Sea of Thieves Keeps Installing Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Sea of Thieves Keeps Installing Itself: I uninstalled Sea of Thieves from my pc years ago, recently my pc seems to be trying to reinstall it without me doing anything. I can't find any way to stop it, every day the files are back again, it almost maxed out my SSD which doesn't even have room for the game. I don't...
  9. PC - Sea of Thieves Keeps Installing Itself

PC - Sea of Thieves Keeps Installing Itself: I uninstalled Sea of Thieves from my pc years ago, recently my pc seems to be trying to reinstall it without me doing anything. I can't find any way to stop it, every day the files are back again, it almost maxed out my SSD which doesn't even have room for the game. I don't...
  10. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....