Windows 10: Sea of thives crashes after a black screen

Discus and support Sea of thives crashes after a black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried every method for the official support forum https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015775927-Sea-of-Thieves-is-not-Launching,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KalebPope, Dec 19, 2019.

1. KalebPope Win User

Sea of thives crashes after a black screen

KalebPope, Dec 19, 2019

2. sea of thives launch and crash

I installed the game normally, but when I try to open it crash instantly already followed the steps of the support and still the problems persist

GustavoSasaki, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Sea of thives crashes after a black screen - Similar Threads - Sea thives crashes

2. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  3. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  4. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  5. Sea of Thieves Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Crashing: Sea of Thieves keeps crashing randomly, here is the event, not sure what the issue isFaulting application name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Faulting module name: SoTGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62c6adc7Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  6. Sea of Thives won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thives won't download: Hello, I have an issue with downloading Sea of Thieves from the Windows Store. About two days ago, I had a problem with my D drive, I couldn't access it and had to reconnect it to another SATA port on my motherboard. Since I ran Windows without the disk and then reconnected...
  7. Sea of thives

Sea of thives: I have xbox gamepass pc and I download sea of thives on E:/ external disc and I unplugged it now I can't find it and microsoft store try re - install.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thives/c2364959-3862-4339-a81c-39ab5dc35a07
  8. Sea of thieves black screen help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves black screen help me: When i load up the game it starts out fine than a few seconds later it goes to a black screen if anyone knows how to fix this help me out please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-black-screen-help-me/71e7379b-ee5d-40ac-9dbf-f02723bcaa4d
  9. Sea Of Thieves Crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sea Of Thieves Crashing: Hey Guys just wondering if anyone can assist me in figuring out as to why my game keeps crashing? I am on Windows 10 PC and bought the Xbox game pass and proceeded to download sea of thieves, it worked beautifully and I was playing with my friends on Xbox. however it suddenly...
  10. sea of thives launch and crash

sea of thives launch and crash: I installed the game normally, but when I try to open it crash instantly already followed the steps of the support and still the problems persist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thives-launch-and-crash/cfd76df0-5586-4379-9590-23116dd4f830"