Windows 10: sea of thives launch and crash

Discus and support sea of thives launch and crash in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed the game normally, but when I try to open it crash instantly already followed the steps of the support and still the problems persist... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GustavoSasaki, Dec 21, 2018.

1. sea of thives launch and crash

I installed the game normally, but when I try to open it crash instantly already followed the steps of the support and still the problems persist

:)

GustavoSasaki, Dec 21, 2018

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Dec 21, 2018
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

This workaround worked for me first time of trying it. I had the same issue as the OP.

M0NK3YR0N1N, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

sea of thives launch and crash

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

sea of thives launch and crash

1. sea of thives launch and crash - Similar Threads - sea thives launch

2. Gears 5 Crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Crashing on launch: With the Xbox Game Pass, I got access to Gears 5 and I downloaded it from the Microsoft Store. The game ran well for the first two days but since yesterday, it has been crashing on launch. It crashes just after showing Unreal Engine and Dolby Atmos. I tried resetting the app...
  3. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  4. Sea of Thieves Crashing issue on Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Crashing issue on Window 10: Hey everyone I am having issue when starting Sea of Thieves I start the game see the logo goes to black few sec later it crashes the game with no error code I been reinstalling the game multiple time reset the game and following the steps what sea of thieves posted in the...
  5. Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lavenderbeard error while launching Sea of thieves game: Hey i tried to fix this Problem and i think i have tried everything….Maybe you can help me. From the beginning when i started the game, the lavenbeard error appeared. i set the nat to open and connected the server connection. I also disabled my firewall and turned on the...
  6. Sea of Thieve crashes everytime I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieve crashes everytime I open it: Every time I click play on the windows store to start Sea of Thieves the game instantly crashes. I called support and tried all the methods ppl where telling me to do to fix it nothing works PLEASE HELP....
  7. Sea Of Thieves Crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sea Of Thieves Crashing: Hey Guys just wondering if anyone can assist me in figuring out as to why my game keeps crashing? I am on Windows 10 PC and bought the Xbox game pass and proceeded to download sea of thieves, it worked beautifully and I was playing with my friends on Xbox. however it suddenly...
  8. Sea Of Thieves won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves won't launch: I recently reinstalled Sea Of Thieves via the Microsoft store on PC using GamePass. The game was working perfectly fine a month or two ago but now it just sits on a black screen with the game's logo in the middle for a few minutes then closes. I've tried all of the...
  9. Chrome Constantly Crashes On Launch

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Constantly Crashes On Launch: Hello everyone, I have an odd issue here. Google Chrome on my laptop keeps crashing upon launch. The window will open, show up white for 3-5 seconds then just close itself. Weird thing is I dont get any sort of error message or anything. It just simply crashes. Ive done...
  10. Explorer Crashing Upon Launch.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Crashing Upon Launch.: Hi I have an issue where on one of our laptops, when user opens their file explorer, it would spin for a second then crashes. It only happens under her profile, if I log in, I can run File Explorer just fine. If I use Internet Explore then go the address bar and type...