Windows 10: Sea of thives

Discus and support Sea of thives in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have xbox gamepass pc and I download sea of thives on E:/ external disc and I unplugged it now I can't find it and microsoft store try re - install..... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarptra, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Sarptra Win User

Sea of thives

I have xbox gamepass pc and I download sea of thives on E:/ external disc and I unplugged it now I can't find it and microsoft store try re - install..

:)

Sarptra, Sep 8, 2020

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Unable to launch sea of thieves

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issues launching sea of thieves on the PC.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

Meanwhile, you may want to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    Sea of Thieves is not Launching.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Sea of thives

MantasRimdžius, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Sea of thives

1. Sea of thives - Similar Threads - Sea thives

2. When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...: When launching Sea of thieves I recieve this message.Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001This doesn't make any sense to me as I bought the game...
  3. When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...: When launching Sea of thieves I recieve this message.Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001This doesn't make any sense to me as I bought the game...
  4. When I try to launch Sea of thieves it says i don't own it even though I do and wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD related to Sea of Thieves / EAC: This is a BSOD that happens non-consistently. I'm sure EAC does it, but unsure of why. Some sort of Security Violation. This Windows has been reinstalled fresh less than a month ago. I formatted this machine to try to get rid of this...
  6. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  7. i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cancelled the download sea of thives but it is still taking up the 89gb of space...: i was installing sea of thives my internet was being **** and i cancelled the download untill it was fixed and its still taking up the allocated space...
  8. Sea of Thives won't download

Sea of Thives won't download: Hello, I have an issue with downloading Sea of Thieves from the Windows Store. About two days ago, I had a problem with my D drive, I couldn't access it and had to reconnect it to another SATA port on my motherboard. Since I ran Windows without the disk and then reconnected...
  9. Sea of thives crashes after a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thives crashes after a black screen: I've tried every method for the official support forum https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115015775927-Sea-of-Thieves-is-not-Launching, uninstalled and reinstalled and still no luck. Here's my log files for some information:...
  10. sea of thives launch and crash

sea of thives launch and crash: I installed the game normally, but when I try to open it crash instantly already followed the steps of the support and still the problems persist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thives-launch-and-crash/cfd76df0-5586-4379-9590-23116dd4f830"