Windows 10: seaate ub fashing blue lght

Discus and support seaate ub fashing blue lght in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i plug in my usb seagate 1TB it loads for about 20 seconds it has solid blue blight u can hear it rurring it reckogonise under the devices then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stephenmac1, Mar 1, 2020.

1. seaate ub fashing blue lght

when i plug in my usb seagate 1TB it loads for about 20 seconds it has solid blue blight u can hear it rurring it reckogonise under the devices then after 20 secods it cuts out, it dissapears from deices theres no noise from drive, and the light flashses constantly blue, ive tried a new cable and a different usb drive but its just the same. by the time i plug it in and do anythihg it cuts out but light keeps flasing ive doned my best to check the drivers and they seem ok,but only get20 seconds to test, but umder one of them there is 3 drivers. anyne have any advice thanks stephen

:)

stephenmac1, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 1, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 1, 2020
  4. seaate ub fashing blue lght

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

seaate ub fashing blue lght

1. seaate ub fashing blue lght - Similar Threads - seaate fashing blue

2. Driver error on UBS headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error on UBS headset: It says ”driver error” for the razer kraken v3, i tried updating the headphones drivers and it still didnt worknot only it says ”driver error”, but razer synapse wont detect themI have tried everthing i could find on the internet but nothing seems to work.I have also did a...
  3. Driver error on UBS headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error on UBS headset: It says ”driver error” for the razer kraken v3, i tried updating the headphones drivers and it still didnt worknot only it says ”driver error”, but razer synapse wont detect themI have tried everthing i could find on the internet but nothing seems to work.I have also did a...
  4. Driver error on UBS headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. UBS Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UBS Boot: Driving me crazy. Running a Lenovo T480. Downloaded the Windows 10 iso and created a bootable thumb drive via these instructions: https://itsfoss.com/bootable-windows-usb-linux/ I've played with many settings -- disabled safe boot, set to default settings, etc. Any...
  6. hd user facing ubs-dshow

hd user facing ubs-dshow: hd user facing ubs-dshow hwy??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-user-facing-ubs-dshow/60308bfc-c238-471d-b6bf-de16468c0a36
  7. Cubase9 Artist no sound with UBS Audio Device?

Cubase9 Artist no sound with UBS Audio Device?: Hello everybody Today I connected new boxes via USB to my Windows 10 PC. Everything works. Only in Cubas 9 Artist there is no sound. Also the click does not arrive. I have no special audio interface. Only Asio4All. When I plug in the old speakers again, the sound in Cuba...
  8. ubs not connect

ubs not connect: my windos 10 device can not connect to my phone..... can we help me to solve this problem??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ubs-not-connect/3a3d7462-6d97-4943-9119-524923522996
  9. UBS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UBS: Reading a UBS file on Windows 10 is a complex issue. Your OS is garbage- not user friendly at all. I cant wait for a competitor to put you out of business! Garbage SW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ubs/cc633306-d42b-4993-82d7-60defc38e292"
  10. UB-15MS10

UB-15MS10: I forgot the password that I made up. It is NOT my MS password. How to do a hard rest on this device before log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ub-15ms10/38bfded5-e0a2-4ff4-960b-5f8a4bf9f7eb