Windows 10: Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it...

Discus and support Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it on home network. After signing into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwinToth, Sep 23, 2018.

1. EdwinToth Win User

Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it...

Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it on home network.

After signing into personalcloudseagate.com results show my personal cloud being offline. I have rebooted and it still shows as offline.

soultions?

:)

EdwinToth, Sep 23, 2018
  2. SamMaples Win User

Seagate Personal Cloud

Ok, I have a Seagate Personal Cloud Drive. Windows says that it cannot connect to the server, that the drive is offline but it is seeing it as a drive and its associated share. Windows is registering the proper seagate drivers and says that the device
    is working properly. In spite of all of this I cannot access the drive or get it to go offline so that I can do what seagate support has advised me to do. The device that is being seen is a virtual network share. It's a linux based device. Any suggestions?

SamMaples, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Seagate Personal Cloud

Hi Sam,

Based on the information that you've provided, it will be more appropriate to contact Seagate support regarding your concern about Seagate Personal Cloud Drive. They are the department that can best assist you in connecting your cloud drive to the server.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.

Gil deG, Sep 23, 2018
  4. SamMaples Win User

Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it...

Seagate Personal Cloud

Thanks. It appears that I'm at a stalemate then. I can't do anything that Seagate support has suggested until I find the server in windows that's running the device and set the server and thereby the device/drive offline.

SamMaples, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Seagate Personal Cloud shows as being offline in browser even when I am actively using it... - Similar Threads - Seagate Personal Cloud

2. when i am using edge browser keys are gets shorcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am using edge browser keys are gets shorcut: when i am using edge browser when i am pressing some keys like a N ,B,CAPSLOCK,DELETE the microsoft help and learning page was open at the same time when i am using onscreen keyboard same issues happen.i am doing all the trouple shoot still not resolve my issue.kindly help...
  3. when i am using edge browser keys are gets shorcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i am using edge browser keys are gets shorcut: when i am using edge browser when i am pressing some keys like a N ,B,CAPSLOCK,DELETE the microsoft help and learning page was open at the same time when i am using onscreen keyboard same issues happen.i am doing all the trouple shoot still not resolve my issue.kindly help...
  4. My camera is working, even when i am not using?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera is working, even when i am not using?: My camera is on when i am not using. I even turned off all apps access to camera and closed the Browser but it's still working?? When i put my PC on sleep mode the camera is still on. Then it stop working itself or when i shut my PC down. it has been going on like this for...
  5. My camera is working, even when i am not using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is working, even when i am not using?: My camera is on when i am not using. I even turned off all apps access to camera and closed the Browser but it's still working?? When i put my PC on sleep mode the camera is still on. Then it stop working itself or when i shut my PC down. it has been going on like this for...
  6. Windows security asking for network cresentials to access Seagate Personal Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security asking for network cresentials to access Seagate Personal Cloud: Hi,My husband uses a Seagate Personal Cloud for NAS. I'd like to use it too and have set up a user name on the Seagate Device Manager etc. However, when I try to access it via Windows File Explorer I keep getting an error message from Windows Security - asking me for network...
  7. Windows security asking for network cresentials to access Seagate Personal Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security asking for network cresentials to access Seagate Personal Cloud: Hi,My husband uses a Seagate Personal Cloud for NAS. I'd like to use it too and have set up a user name on the Seagate Device Manager etc. However, when I try to access it via Windows File Explorer I keep getting an error message from Windows Security - asking me for network...
  8. Windows security asking for network cresentials to access Seagate Personal Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. When I tried to turn on App & Browser Control, It shows this when I am done. Note. I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I tried to turn on App & Browser Control, It shows this when I am done. Note. I am...: Huh? Why is happening on my computer???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-tried-to-turn-on-app-browser-control-it/5c0418a7-566b-4a03-8403-0e32016ca0bb
  10. Desktop not showing even when I am not in Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop not showing even when I am not in Tablet mode: When I minimize all of my windows it shows the start screen and not my desktop. I've tried turning off Tablet mode only to find it was off in the first place. I haven't yet found any further help, so I posted it here. Hopingly, Alaygrounds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. seagate personal cloud offline

2. seagate personal cloud showing offline

4. seagate personal drive offline,
  5. seagate personal cloud sign in,
  6. personal cloud offline,
  7. seagate personal cloud says offline on plex,
  8. pin seagate personal cloud to quick access,
  9. why does my seagate personal cloud go offline?,
  10. seagate personal cloud is off line,
  11. my seagate personal cloud is offline,
  12. why is my seagate personal cloud offline,