Windows 10: Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

Discus and support Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I saved all my files on a Seagate external drive. I checked that they can be read and copied from it.Then I reinstalled Windows 10 completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cristina Sargent, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

Hi, I saved all my files on a Seagate external drive. I checked that they can be read and copied from it.Then I reinstalled Windows 10 completely erasing my laptop as it had a never ending BSOD problem.Now I have the following 2 problems:1 I can not access the USB Seagate hard drive to copy my files. File explorer crashes if I click on it then the whole pc becomes blank. I can access the internet though2 Laptop won't boot if USB is plugged in.Please help. Many thanks indeed.

:)

Cristina Sargent, Jan 29, 2023

2. Seagate drive doesn't show on Windows explorer

I have a Seagate Expansion drive, an 8tb drive. Sometimes it shows up on Windows Explorer, sometimes it doesn;t. I have Windows 10.

shereebyington, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Transferring data from eMMC C: Drive to a Seagate Backup USB Drive - the computer won't boot without a Windows 10 USB stick

I'm trying to recover data from an unbootable laptop with a eMMC drive. I can now see the drive and wish to copy it to my Seagate Backup Drive, but I have no mouse.

Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on [​IMG]

the Ctl + C & Ctrl + V from C: to Seagate do not operate. Also when I opened up te C: Drive it did not list all files :

Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on [​IMG]

How do I copy the C: Drive onto my Seagate Backup USB Drive?

And then how do I see the files that must be there but are not listed?

If you can answer in part I would be grateful.

Transferring data from eMMC C: Drive to a Seagate Backup USB Drive - the computer won't boot without a Windows 10 USB stick

Alpha2Omega, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

Windows 10 and Seagate External Hard Drive not connecting.

Tried your suggestion with TV USB port without success. I think my best step is contact with a Seagate certified agent. Thanks.

ThomasBurns5, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

1. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on - Similar Threads - Seagate USB crashes

2. Seagate External Drive not showing in Windows Explorer - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate External Drive not showing in Windows Explorer - Windows 10: Hello,After reading a few other related posts here, I'm hoping for a bit of additional help. My Windows 10 PC doesn't show my Seagate external hard drive in Windows Explorer, however the Seagate light turns on, I can feel the internal drive circulating, and my PC makes the...
  3. Seagate External Drive not showing in Windows Explorer - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate External Drive not showing in Windows Explorer - Windows 10: Hello,After reading a few other related posts here, I'm hoping for a bit of additional help. My Windows 10 PC doesn't show my Seagate external hard drive in Windows Explorer, however the Seagate light turns on, I can feel the internal drive circulating, and my PC makes the...
  4. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on: Hi, I saved all my files on a Seagate external drive. I checked that they can be read and copied from it.Then I reinstalled Windows 10 completely erasing my laptop as it had a never ending BSOD problem.Now I have the following 2 problems:1 I can not access the USB Seagate...
  5. Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate USB crashes Explorer on Windows 10. Also, laptop won't boot with the Seagate drive on: Hi, I saved all my files on a Seagate external drive. I checked that they can be read and copied from it.Then I reinstalled Windows 10 completely erasing my laptop as it had a never ending BSOD problem.Now I have the following 2 problems:1 I can not access the USB Seagate...
  6. Seagate Backup Drive

Seagate Backup Drive: I have owned and use a Seagate Backup drive with my Lenovo desktop using Windows 10. I have found the Seagate difficult to use, due to the cumbersome for me so-called "dashboard" that the drive seems to require using. I have never understood why I cannot just send my files...
  7. SEAGATE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SEAGATE DRIVE: Is it possible to create an ISO file on a Seagate drive to be stored alongside your File History. This storage media is not mentioned on the Windows 10 Creation Tool literature...
  8. Seagate USB drive not always recognized

Seagate USB drive not always recognized: I have two USB Seagate drives I use to hold my backups. When I plug one of them in (to a USB port on the computer), it/they are not always recognized. I have to plug and unplug the power and communications cords more than once before the drive is recognized. I have tried all...
  9. Losing Seagate drive

Losing Seagate drive: When I first turn on my Dell XPS 2720, the attached Seagate hard drive is visible, i.e. I can access through File Explorer. During the day I lose contact and the only way I can reconnect is by switching off the drive and repowering. This immediately re-establishes the link....
  10. seagate drive there but not there

seagate drive there but not there: win 10 pro attached a seagate barracude st3200826as drive (200gb) with my external usb adaptor drive spins up and gives the new device beep but is not recognized as a drive just a usb device, this would be a fat32 drive, its used and has been wiped do I need possibly need...