Windows 10: Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit?

Discus and support Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A sealed box of Win 10 Pro is offered for sale on an online marketplace by a person with good reputation. There is little doubt that the box contains a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Є, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Є
    Є Win User

Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit?

A sealed box of Win 10 Pro is offered for sale on an online marketplace by a person with good reputation. There is little doubt that the box contains a legitimate copy of Win 10 Pro, and that the box is factory sealed.If I purchase that copy, do I obtain the license to use that copy of Win 10 Pro? Or not being the original purchaser from Microsoft not having the original receipt of purchase of Win 10 Pro directly from Microsoft confers no license on the end user? In other words, would a receipt of purchase from the online marketplace suffice to be the legit user of the Win 10 Pro?

:)

2. ApolloXYZ Win User

Recovery Drive Doubt

I created a recovery drive usb pendrive when i bought my laptop. That time it was Win 10 Home SL. Now i upgraded it to Win 10 Pro and activated it using "illegal software". So these are the doubts which i have :

1. Can the Recovery Drive reverts Pro to Home? (Recovery Drive was created during Win 10 Home SL. So if i boot Recovery Drive it should revert back to Home. These are my thoughts)
    2. Will the digital license work after downgrading ?
    3. Will there be any backlash ?
    P.S. After upgrading it to Pro, there was a warning saying "digital license valid for Home SL, and not for Pro". I used an "illegal software" to activate it. Also i am a newbie so please explain it step by step.

ApolloXYZ, Jul 7, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Win 10 Pro OEM activation issue

Hello Larry,

Significant hardware changes such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard may lead to issues in activating Windows 10. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Did Windows 10 Pro came pre-installed with your computer?
    • Do you have the Windows 10 Pro installation disc available?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to key in your activation code?
    • Were there any significant hard ware changes done on your computer?
    • What were the exact troubleshooting steps you and the MS support teams have tried?

As an initial recommendation, you may check on this article and follow the steps provided to run the Activation troubleshooter:
    Using the Activation troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit?

Stuck at 0% when making USB OS installer for Win 10 / Also how to check if my prod key is legit?

- Stuck at 0% when making USB OS installer for Win 10 is this normal or is there something I need to do?

- Also how to check if my prod key is legit? I have a prod key for win 8.1 Pro complete with the installer (I purchased years ago) and upgraded to win 10 (free upgrade) then I notice that on the lower right part of my screen it's asking me for activation so
    I tried but it keeps on giving me an Error Code: 0xC004F074

TIA!

OtupusCapman, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit?

1. Sealed box version USB drive + activation code of Win 10 Pro sold online - legit? - Similar Threads - Sealed box version

2. Win 10 Pro Activation Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation Code: I have put together a new PC and used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to download Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, creating bootable media on a USB flash device. This installed without incident so now have Win 10 running on the new machine. Of course, it wants activation. Where...
  3. Win 10 Pro Activation Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro Activation Code: I have put together a new PC and used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to download Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, creating bootable media on a USB flash device. This installed without incident so now have Win 10 running on the new machine. Of course, it wants activation. Where...
  4. Win 10 Pro Activation Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro copy as a retail box, and it appears to be an OEM...

I bought a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro copy as a retail box, and it appears to be an OEM...: Hello all,I recently bought a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro copy as a retail box from a French Internet retailer, and it appears to be an OEM version. How could I spot the difference ?After having opened the sealed package, I checked the product key on various software...
  6. How to determine build of a sealed boxed MS usb ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to determine build of a sealed boxed MS usb ?: Hello to the forum. Following very helpful advice from "OldNavyGuy" on this forum I am trying to do an in-place re-install of w10p. Long story ... ending in cannot download ISO (yet). So went looking for it on USB. Trouble is that when I ask about build numbers all they have...
  7. Win 10 online key activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 online key activation: Hello Guys, because I don't know who else I should ask about this problem Im coming to your community and hope that one of you is able to help me. So I bought a Windows 10 Home key yesterday to finally get rid of the watermark I have on my new PC. I went into the options...
  8. activation code for win 10

activation code for win 10: need one updated from 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-code-for-win-10/7fdb49c8-716e-4594-8c88-a6f259c75b27
  9. Is Windows 10 sold on USB sticks?

Is Windows 10 sold on USB sticks?: I found this ad on Amazon: Windows 10 Home 32 bit/64 bit USB Flash Drive Box , $100. It comes with a Microsoft Windows box containing a USB stick which can install Windows 10. The version of Windows 10 appears to be tweaked to restore the sane Start button functionality....
  10. Version of Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version of Win 10 pro: I installed windows 10 pro from a 8.1 upgrade using the media download. Not thru update. I never registered to update My question is, because I sometimes still get message from MS that my update is coming soon. Do I have a recent version of Win 10 or am I on some kind of pre...