Windows 10: Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; I am pretty upset because with recent updates in the last couple of months, I have lost my ability to click on the Pop-Up Calendar bottom right of... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by mrsplant, Jul 30, 2021.

1. mrsplant Win User

Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10

I am pretty upset because with recent updates in the last couple of months, I have lost my ability to click on the Pop-Up Calendar bottom right of Windows 10 screen or do a search in Windows of ANY KIND. I went through ALL of the suggestions given me, and the only thing we found is if I created a new profile in Windows 10, it did have those capabilities again. I don't want to change profiles!! Isn't there anything that can be done to my existing profile to fix this issue??? Come on, MICROSOFT! I am up-to-date on all patches, fixes, etc.PLEASE, someone help!

:)

mrsplant, Jul 30, 2021

2. Task bar "pop-up" calendar not working after Windows 10 Creators Update

To further assist you with this concern, we suggest that you download the Windows troubleshooter for apps found on this

link
    and run it. Once done, reset your calendar application by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Search for Calendar.
    • Click on Mail and Calendar.
    • Go to Advance options then click on Reset.

Please update us with the results.

Charianne Per, Jul 30, 2021
  3. vox2017 Win User
    mail and calendar not working windows 10

THIS WILL NOT WORK.

vox2017, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Search Pop Calendar

2. Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.: Hi,Last week I collected a new laptop. Immediately it displayed the same problem, as reported in May last year. Focus is moved away from the current window to the windows 10 calendar...
  3. Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.: Hi,Last week I collected a new laptop. Immediately it displayed the same problem, as reported in May last year. Focus is moved away from the current window to the windows 10 calendar...
  4. Windows 10 Calendar keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly: While I'm not even touching my laptop, the Windows search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly and it's very annoying. My cursor also acts weirdly sometimes but I'm not sure if that's related. Every malware check I've done comes up with nothing so I don't know what the...
  6. The search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly: While I'm not even touching my laptop, the Windows search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly and it's very annoying. My cursor also acts weirdly sometimes but I'm not sure if that's related. Every malware check I've done comes up with nothing so I don't know what the...
  7. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

Calendar not popping up on taskbar: Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on the same PC, but not on my main account. How do I fix this? I've tried several suggestions from other posts but none have...
  8. Uninstalled game still pops up on search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled game still pops up on search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i89jtd/uninstalled_game_still_pops_up_on_search/
  9. Calendar pop up on desktop

Calendar pop up on desktop: Hi everyone! How can I remove the calendar on my desktop? It covers the icons and apps that I am working on. There is no close or minimize button shown. [ATTACH] Please help me. I cant see things that I am working on that part. I hope someone can help me on this problem....
  10. Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search not working. Edge won't open. Task bar calendar won't pop up.: I've been pulling my hair out over this for a month. It all started with that infamous update that broken windows search/edge for so many people. Tried all of the MS solutions for fixing search/edge, completely baffled about the task bar calendar. Is there any fix for this?...