Windows 10: Search Application Error

Discus and support Search Application Error in Cortana to solve the problem; When I click on the search, it pops up for a few seconds and disappears, after that I can't do anything.A hibát okozó alkalmazás neve: SearchApp.exe,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Bence Pirityi, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Search Application Error

When I click on the search, it pops up for a few seconds and disappears, after that I can't do anything.A hibát okozó alkalmazás neve: SearchApp.exe, verzió: 10.0.19041.2486, időbélyeg: 0x36d9e2c5A hibát okozó modul neve: Search.Core.dll, verzió: 0.0.0.0, időbélyeg: 0x367bceb7Kivételkód: 0xc0000005Hiba pozíciója: 0x0000000000026bfcA hibát okozó folyamat azonosítója: 0x1a8cA hibát okozó alkalmazás indításának időpontja: 0x01d9394a721fb4b

:)

Bence Pirityi, Feb 5, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Search Error!

Apologies for the late reply, real life *Frown Search Application Error :(

It appears this error only happens if I search for the term ati card? I was searching for the term no ati card was detected in the ATI Tool forums when I first noticed the error and narrowed it down to those two words!

Web Junkie, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Steevo Win User

Search Application Error

Steevo, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Search Application Error

1. Search Application Error - Similar Threads - Search Application Error

2. Search Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Application Error: When I click on the search, it pops up for a few seconds and disappears, after that I can't do anything.A hibát okozó alkalmazás neve: SearchApp.exe, verzió: 10.0.19041.2486, időbélyeg: 0x36d9e2c5A hibát okozó modul neve: Search.Core.dll, verzió: 0.0.0.0, időbélyeg:...
  3. Search Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Application Error: When I click on the search, it pops up for a few seconds and disappears, after that I can't do anything.A hibát okozó alkalmazás neve: SearchApp.exe, verzió: 10.0.19041.2486, időbélyeg: 0x36d9e2c5A hibát okozó modul neve: Search.Core.dll, verzió: 0.0.0.0, időbélyeg:...
  4. Search application MoAppHang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search application MoAppHang: SourceSearch applicationSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎10/‎13/‎2022 6:41 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path:...
  5. Search application MoAppHang

Search application MoAppHang: SourceSearch applicationSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎10/‎13/‎2022 6:41 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Faulting Application Path:...
  6. File Explorer Search gets Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Search gets Application Error: Intermittently with Note Pad text file open in selected folder just as you click in Search box this error shows up in Event Viewer.Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/31/2022 12:26:40 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  7. File Explorer Search gets Application Error

File Explorer Search gets Application Error: Intermittently with Note Pad text file open in selected folder just as you click in Search box this error shows up in Event Viewer.Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/31/2022 12:26:40 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  8. File Explorer Search gets Application Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Search Application Suspended

in Cortana
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. This just happened 2 days ago, it was working well then when I open the search bar it automatically closes....
  10. Search Application Suspended

Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. This just happened 2 days ago, it was working well then when I open the search bar it automatically closes....