Windows 10: Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022

Discus and support Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have a few problems with my windows 10 pc.My search bar doesn't work. If I click on the search bar It doesn't do anything. I tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lars Zijlmans, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022

Hello everyone,I have a few problems with my windows 10 pc.My search bar doesn't work. If I click on the search bar It doesn't do anything. I tried a lot of things, but nothing works. Second problem is my microsoft store. The microsoft store doesn't work for me and it doesn't show up in the settings apps. I have another small problem. I can't update my windows. I checked for a lot fixed, but nothing helped. Can someone help me with this?Lars Zijlmans

:)

Lars Zijlmans, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022

Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022

1. Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022 - Similar Threads - Search bar microsoft

2. Microsoft store search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store search bar: so whenever i open Microsoft store the search bar doesn't appear even after restarting it doesn't i am completely unable to search anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-search-bar/98482309-692b-448d-9cd4-2f749138b2ed
  3. Microsoft store search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store search bar: so whenever i open Microsoft store the search bar doesn't appear even after restarting it doesn't i am completely unable to search anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-search-bar/98482309-692b-448d-9cd4-2f749138b2ed
  4. Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022: Hello everyone,I have a few problems with my windows 10 pc.My search bar doesn't work. If I click on the search bar It doesn't do anything. I tried a lot of things, but nothing works. Second problem is my microsoft store. The microsoft store doesn't work for me and it doesn't...
  5. Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar and microsoft store windows 10 pro, 2022: Hello everyone,I have a few problems with my windows 10 pc.My search bar doesn't work. If I click on the search bar It doesn't do anything. I tried a lot of things, but nothing works. Second problem is my microsoft store. The microsoft store doesn't work for me and it doesn't...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Search Bar has Ad

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Pro Search Bar has Ad: HiI noticed that recently like within the last week or so there is something new appearing in the search section on the task bar near the start button. It is on right side of search where it says "Type here to search". When I select the icon it shows news, weather etc. I do...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Search Bar has Ad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Search Bar has Ad: HiI noticed that recently like within the last week or so there is something new appearing in the search section on the task bar near the start button. It is on right side of search where it says "Type here to search". When I select the icon it shows news, weather etc. I do...
  8. Microsoft Edge,Microsoft Store, search bar and settings not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge,Microsoft Store, search bar and settings not responding: Whenever i open microsoft edge,it shows not responding.Then,microsoft store and settings did the same thing like microsoft edge.But,Search bar kept loading for no reason.Can you guys help me on how to solve this problem?I can't even download it from Microsoft store....
  9. Microsoft store and search bar won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store and search bar won't work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fakeDABOMB101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzvmtf/microsoft_store_and_search_bar_wont_work/
  10. Search Bar & Microsoft store not working

in Cortana
    Search Bar & Microsoft store not working: Hello, ive been having this issue for some time. Everytime i click on the start menu or want to type in the search bar i click on either and it pops up but freezes and wont let me type unless i hold a key down a few seconds. Also the undo & paste boxes are shown and wont go...