Windows 10: Search Bar at the top of my screen

Discus and support Search Bar at the top of my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColinMcWilliams, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Search Bar at the top of my screen

This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this???? Search Bar at the top of my screen 14290c69-d420-4f4e-a1d1-09f6e133ac07?upload=true.png

:)

ColinMcWilliams, Sep 12, 2018

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Sep 12, 2018
  3. edge search bar at the top of the screen

Hi,

- May occur if a third party search\tool bar is installed on the computer.

I suggest you to go to Programs and Feature and check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer. If yes, uninstall it and check if it helps.

a) Right-click on Start and click on Control Panel.

b) Click on Programs and features and click on Uninstall a Program.

c) Under Uninstall or change a program, scrollthrough the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer

e) If yes, right-clickonthe tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Hope this information helps.

MilagrosM2020, Sep 12, 2018
  4. neilmuir Win User

Search Bar at the top of my screen

edge search bar at the top of the screen

how do you remove the edge search bar at the top of the screen?

neilmuir, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Search Bar at the top of my screen

1. Search Bar at the top of my screen - Similar Threads - Search Bar top

2. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  3. Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom.: Task bar and search bar... the one at the top of the screen and the one at the bottom. I cannot read the print... too small. Also two small on many other places; for example the area where you search for your passwords. I can get to the passwords but the print is way too...
  4. Search Bar at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar at the top of my screen: Hello, I recently opened my windows 10 and found a search bar at the top of my screen. Other apps' full screen don't go to the top of the screen either. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Here's a screen shot: [ATTACH]...
  5. Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen

Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen: Hi! Well... I have some random search bar from RANDOM website! I don't know where does it comes from. Well, let me tell you the story my sister was using my laptop and she was downloading some random files randomly well like free games? I guess.. well then she...
  6. A search bar is stuck to the top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A search bar is stuck to the top of my screen: Way back when I first got this computer I went through the settings and somehow ended up with a search bar at the top of the screen. I cant move it like a window, it has no tabs, and there is no x button. It also stops apps from being full screened properly because it bushes...
  7. Random search bar at the top of my screen saying "Search the web..."

Random search bar at the top of my screen saying "Search the web...": Only a few hours ago, I have been seeing a search bar at the top of my screen saying "Search the web..." It first appeared when I installed an app. Along with the app being installed, another app called "Chromium" also installing itself not soon after. I have tried disabling...
  8. Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen: There is a weird search bar on the top of the screen that I can not figure out how to disable it. If anyone could help it would be awesome. [ATTACH]...
  9. The Chromium Search Bar is still at the top of my screen

The Chromium Search Bar is still at the top of my screen: I downloaded Chromium a few months ago and it left this search bar at the top of my screen. I didn't like the search bar so I deleted it and it was still there. I have restarted, shut down, and have done everything I could to make it go away. It's getting really annoying and...
  10. Search Bar on top of screen

Search Bar on top of screen: How do I remove this search bar that's stuck on top of my screen? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-on-top-of-screen/47164708-0aa4-4f53-9724-8ada53c37177